6

Your pov

It was the next day. Charlie and I held hands walking all around Berk. People were finally noticing me. My stomach growled and I laughed nervously. "Haha. You must be very hungry. I'll get you a snack." Said Charlie putting me to sit down. It was still hard walking with one leg.

I saw Hiccup and his friends walking. I tried to hide by turning my face. "Hey it's the girl with one eye!" Yells Tuffnut. I felt embarrass. "H-hey Hiccup. What're you doing here?" I asked nervously. "Oh...(name). I was just walking with the gang." Snotlout rolled his eyes. Charlie came back holding two corn dogs. "I didn't know what you wanted milady so I bought you a corn dog. And some juice."

I took it from Charlie. "Thank you Charlie." I said blushing. I glanced at Hiccup. He was pissed. I wonder why. He didn't return my feelings. "Oh..company. Love um do you want me to-" a wooden axe was going towards Hiccup's head so I caught it fast. Even if it's wooden and a toy..they can kill. My glass eye popped out again. I think I need to get it fixed.

Charlie and Hiccup went to pick it up at the same time. "Oh..sorry Charlie." Said Hiccup. "No worries Hiccup." Charlie puts my eye back in but I said, "no. I'll just get an eye patch. I don't deserve another eye. Even if it is fake." I got up and ran off covering my one side eyeless socket. When I stopped running I was till back at the cottage. I walked in and went straight to Red. She looked at me worried and confused.

"Hey girl. Hey Hercules. Red..my eye. I am still so worthless. I'm not strong like Astrin. I'll never be as strong as Astrin." I sobbed. I heard footsteps coming my way and I jumped seeing Stoick and Jack. "Ye lass! What's ye problem? Why are yah crying?" Asked Stoick. "Chief I..." I couldn't make up a lie. "Well Charlie ye be looking for yah! Yov better get outer ere' before I get into trouble lass!" I got up and followed Chief. There stood Hiccup, Jack and Charlie.

"It was a mistake coming back to Berk." I whispered softly. "Well we've decided! The wedding is tomorrow!" I gasped. "So soon!" Hiccup and I yelled. I blush and so did Hiccup. "Yes! You must both get married as soon as possible!" Said Jack. "You hear that (name). Tomorrow is our wedding. Oh man. Guess we won't sleep together tonight." I blush in that thought. "Y-yeah." I whispered. "Bonding already I see!" Teased Stoick.

I blushed with Charlie. "Not like that! Not yet at least!" Charlie said. "Well. Goodbye Stoick. Hiccup. See you at the wedding." They left. I received a kiss on the cheek from Charlie as he walked to the guess room. I walked to the master bedroom and slept uneasily. I was afraid. Afraid of getting married. And I was marrying a prince tomorrow.