8

There you lay asleep. You've been out for 2 weeks. Hiccup never left your side. He would come and check on you. If it weren't for Hiccup you would have died. There is also some sad news. Red died. A week after you passed out the dragon hunters came back and they tried to kill you.

You were asleep throughout the noise that was inside the room. You were in a coma anyway. Red jumped in front of you taking the hit. Dragons will protect the ones they love. Sadly, Red died. And you didn't even know. So here Hiccup was now sitting next to you. He went downstairs to get some soup just in case you woke up.

But you never did. You must be wondering how are you in a coma. You had so much water in your lungs the elders had to put you to sleep to fix that. And then you fell into a coma. Hiccup came back up the stairs and saw.... you! Awake! "Ah. My head." You grumbled. "What happened? Wait. Red!" You shout. Hiccup ran beside you and hugged you.

"(Name)...Red is dead." You asked how. Crying listening to the story. Hiccup fed you the soup. "Who made the soup?" You asked. "I-I did." Said Hiccup blushing. You blushed too. Then Hiccup gave you a letter. You opened it.

Dear (Name),

I've decided to not marry you anymore. Yes you are a strong and beautiful young woman but I've noticed you had feelings. Feelings for Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. I want you to be happy and marry the person of your dreams. I couldn't help but also notice that Hiccup returns your feelings. But I will always remember you (name) for you are the most beautiful and brave Viking I've ever laid eyes on.

Your's truly,
Prince Charlie Hundeck IV

You wiped your tears and stared at Hiccup. "H-Hiccup. Do you love me?" You asked. "I broke up with Astrin. Of course I love you. I was a fool to not notice." You hugged Hiccup pulling him as close to you as possible.

"I-I love you dork!" You scream into Hiccup's shirt. "I love you too idiot." He said. You look into Hiccup's eyes with a blush and he blushed too. Slowly you both leaned forward and you planted the most affectionate kiss ever. You and Hiccup pulled away and Hiccup lay on the bed next to you.

"I'll always protect you." Said Hiccup. "Don't be so lovey dovey dork." You said. "I'm being honest idiot." You hugged Hiccup even more. "I love you Hic." Hiccup smiled. "I love you too (name)." And with that said Hiccup pulled you into yet another kiss.