Taking Action

Over the next few hours things got worse for Lance. The bleeding didn't stop, it only slowed, Blue was still out of commission, and Lance could barely keep his eyes open.

The only good thing that happened, was that Blue was able to talk to Lance, so that he wasn't alone.

After a few hours Lance decided, he needed to do something, he couldn't sit here and waste away.

Gathering as much strength as he could he pulled him self up, letting out a small scream of pain, when his left foot hit the floor. He picked his left foot of the ground, and hoped one his right foot over to his chair. Once he was seated he started to talk to Blue, to see what information he could get to help him.

"So Blue.... Where are we exactly?" Asked Lance in a hoarse voice, it had been a few hours since he had something to drink.

A few seconds later Blue replied I her normal way, this shocked Lance, "THE BOTTOM OF AN OCEAN!" Lance half yelled, to himself, "Well then, I guess I'll have to find a way to contact the team." He said looking at the busted machinery. Then again at his many cuts and bruises.

"But first I should do what I can for me." He limped over to where the medical supplies would be. When he opened the compartment though, there was nothing in it. "Great" Lance muttered, he was still bleeding and now had no way of stopping it.

He was about to get up when Blue started to shake violently. Lance was tossed around, get slammed against the various obstacles. Once Lance found his footing he yelled, "Blue what's going on?!" A few seconds later Blue answered him, his eyes flew wide, "The GALRA! Oh no! This is bad!" He yelled, before blacking out. He had hit his head against the control panel, and never noticed we was still bleeding.

Others
-----------

Everyone was still hard at work, when Allura called everyone to the main room.

"Paladins, we have located some Galra near a planet that was near your last battle, we don't know what there doing there, but we know that it can't be good." She looked at each paladin as she said this.

"It doesn't make since why would they go back to the same place they lost?" Asked Kieth.

"I do not know, but you must stop them."

"Princess, what have you found out on the whereabouts of Lance?" Asked Pidge, a worried look on her face.

"We haven't found anything, this worries me greatly, I am worried that when we find him it could be to late..."
Allura trailed off, a saddened look adorning her face.

"Let's not think about that, we should focus on taking out those Galra first." Said Shiro stepping up.

"We can't win! Without Lance we can't form Voltron!" Objected Kieth.

"Is that ALL you care about?!" Screamed Pidge startling everyone, "Lance could be DIEING! And all you care about is not being able to from Voltron!"

"That's not what I meant!" Said Kieth.

"Oh really it sure sounded like that!" Argued Pidge.

"Alright enough! We need to get moving! Those Galra won't wait for us we have to go stop them!" Yelled Shiro.

"Agreed let's go!" Said Hunk speaking for the first time in awhile.

The others nodded and ran towards their Lions, ready for battle.

Alright I need help!

Comment me some ideas to help make the story longer!

Bye~