Scilence

TINY: LOOK I DID IT!!!!

Reader: what did you do?!

TINY: I UPDATED!!!!! YAY

Reader: FINALLY!!!

TINY: REMEMBER ITS SAD!!!

Reader: Like your life

TINY: I don't have a life!

Reader: ...

TINY: ON TO THE STORY!!!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

After Shiro laid Lance on his bed, he sent Hunk to get water, Kieth to get towels, Coran for medical supplies, and Pidge for a heart monitor like thing. Once the others left Shiro and Allura turned back to their hurt team mate, and started to take off his armor, they were shakes by what they saw when the armor was completely off.

The clothing Lance had under the armor was completely torn, the gash on his chest was still bleeding, blood from cuts that were caused by his broken armor, stained the cloth that adorned his body. His right eyes was swollen and black, his left leg was bent at an odd angle. The cut on his cheek was still bleeding, but only by a little bit.

When Allura saw the damage she couldn't hold back the tears, as they slid down her cheeks, "Oh my..." she said in a whisper.

Almost instantly after she said that she and Shiro heard a gasp coming from behind them, "Lance!!" They turned to see Pidge standing there holding a poll with a computer looking device on the top in her hand, while the other hand covered her gaping mouth, tears edged her eyes as she looked at her teammate.

The last of their team members showed up only seconds later, once they saw the state that their team mate was in, the word 'horror' was the only word to describe the look on their faces. Hunk was gripping the water bucket tightly, as tears fell down his already tear streaked face, Coran was holding a tray of medical supplies, and had to grip tighter on to the handles, like they were the only things keeping him hooked to reality, Kieth had a few towels draped over his arms as he looked at the bloody form in front of him.

"We should start by treating the worst wounds first..." said Shiro trying to get the rest of the team out of the grasp of their thoughts.

The rest of the team nodded and started on their tasks.

After an hour or so they were finished, Lance was wrapped in bandages, that helped slow the bleeding. His left leg was set and propped up so it wouldn't get hurt any worse than it already had.

Now they just had to wait and hope.

The rest of the day was spent in complete silence, it would be to quite for some, but for the paladins it was like if anything cut through the silence Lances life would be cut away as well.

It was deathly silent...

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
I told you it was sad!!!

Anyway! I literally stayed up all night just to get this chapter out, but it was worth it! Tomorrow I'll go over it and fix some other stuff.

Please tell me what you think so far! I always enjoy the feedback!

Now I'm gonna go to bed, cause it's 12:22 am AND I AM TIRED!!!

SO... NIGHT!!!!!