It hurts

HEYO!!!!!! The story is finally getting good!!! Yay!!!!

Anyway enjoy!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Lance could feel himself slipping away, the shadow that was pulling at him was starting to win.

He was about to accept the fact that he won't be able to see his family again, when through the darkness came a faint whisper.

Get better buddy, Please

He knew that voice, it was Hunk! Hunks voice sounded broken and sad, that's not like hunk. This filled Lance with determination, the shadow that was pulling him down loosened its grip.

He was doing it, he was escaping death! Once he was out of its grasp, and once again surrounded by the darkness, he slowly opened his eyes. He was only able to open his eyes half way, even that was hard. Through his half open eyes he saw hunk about to leave.

He hurt all over an didn't think he would have enough energy to call out to his friend, but he had to get Hunks attention.

With almost all the energy he could muster, he let out a very weak, "Hunk" it sounded more like a question, but he didn't care.

Almost instantly Hunk turned to him, eyes glistening with tears of happiness. Hunk ran over to him, smiling. With a quick glance in Lances direction, Hunk turned and Yelled louder than Lance could think possible.

"GUYS HES AWAKE!!! LANCE IS AWAKE!!!"

Within a sec Lance was surrounded by his team, Pidge was on his left by what he could make out, Coran on his right, Shiro was next to Pidge, Kieth was beside Shiro, Allura was at the end of the bed, and Hunk was by Coran.

They all had happiness, and relief on their faces.

"LANCE!" They all cried.

"H-Hey guys" was all Lance could muster, it was taking most of his energy just to stay awake.

"How you feeling?" Asked Shiro.

Lance took a moment to answer, he was trying to muster the energy to talk but it was hard. After a moment he was able to choke out, "It hurts."

Pidge seemed to notice his depleting energy and spoke up. "I know Lance." With a look at the others she added, "We should let you get some rest." The others nodded.

"Agreed we want you better." Said Coran with a warm smile.

With the last of his energy Lance gave them a small nod. After that he was out. The others left the room quietly, all of them happier than when they came in.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Oh man! IT BE GETTEN GOOD!!!

Anyway hope you enjoyed please leave feedback below!

Bye!~