Contest Three: Freestyle {Closed}

Drum roll everyone! Proud shout outs to. . .

@YuriGalaxy and @MIKI-RULZ for receiving an honorable mention!

@sleepingwithsuga for winning third place!

@FanNessa143 for winning second place!

Last but not least, shout out to @_Essay_ for winning first place!

I can't believe it's the third contest already! Being a host is a hard job, so shout out to all you cover contest hosts! Since three is my lucky number since last year, I'm going to loosen things up. Hold your horses and you'll find out.

Title: Freestyle (freestyle isn't the title, this is a freestyle contest).

Subtitle: Anything (the subtitle is optional).

Mood: All up to the graphic designer {which is you}.

Watermarks: You don't need to include my watermarks on your graphic but your watermark/name/username is mandatory to be shown on your graphic.

Entry: You can entry up to two graphics.

Type: Banner, cover, or icon, either one and nothing less.

Deadline: July 7th, 2017, and pray that I hopefully be back from camping on July 8th, 2017 to post the results.

Please comment joining if you are. Also, it's mandatory to tag one person whom you think will be interested in joining. Thank you and good luck. :)

P. S please send your entry to my email YoursTrulyMiracle@gmail.com.

Yours Truly, Miracle

Miracle: Graphic Competition [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें