Contest Four: Winners

Alas, I have finally fought my writer's block/depression and am now back with the results. Now I realize why other graphic host to join one option instead of joining multiply options. It was difficult but I choose three winners for horror and four winners for the graphic competition.

First off, the winners of the Horror/Yandere Contest:  

Third Place:

ohgraphix

Your graphics always turn out amazing and always catches my attention

Your graphics always turn out amazing and always catches my attention. Although the theme was horror/yandere, your graphic mostly gave out a sad vibe instead. The title and subtitle brought everything together and soon made a little more sense. It’s a simple cover yet it tells such a great story. Despite the fact he’s a maniac, he seemed to regret some of his actions but he don’t exactly know what’d he do next since he doesn’t have total control of himself. Right? You're on your way to becoming a great graphic designer. :)

Second Place:

nerdinspects

Dark and scary, I honestly liked it

Dark and scary, I honestly liked it. There’s something in her eyes that really creeped me out. The cover itself really matched the title. “I just take what I want,” was a really creative subtitle. You did a good job on making the fonts legible and the cover dark but not too dark where you have no idea what’s happening within the graphic. What I enjoyed the most was the background. There was so much blood and action happening in the background and in the middle was the creepy girl. Amazing job! :)

First Place:

WonderWeirdWoman