18: New Enemies

Ali looked from payton to her father, from her father to payton and for a moment a sort of pain hit her heart looking at her unconcious father but when she thought back to all the things he had done to her.

She felt free

Paytons hands wrapped around ali once again pulling her into another long hug and saline could detect the sexual tension between them.

Saline may have had years of friendship with Allison but payton had more, more time more history and it seems as though they both had much more of a connection then saline thought and she didn't like it one bit.

Paytons hands held ali for a little to long for salines liking and the thing that bothered her the most was that ali didnt pull away. Ali seemed vulnerable in paytons arms and that made saline sad, more sad then she would admit.

Saline soon walked outside calling her sister hannah to come and help them get rid of the body. Hannah and saline had gotten close, pretty close and by that I mean hannah soon realized she had some of the same traits as her sisters.

If it required killing people and burying bodys.  She didnt kill anyone yet but she did help saline bury a body once but I guess you could say twice now.

"I need your help" saline whispered

Hannah could detect a hidden emotion in her sisters tone and wanted to ask what was wrong but decided to wait until she arrived.

Saline headed up stairs after telling ali that hannah was on the way. Ali didnt seem to pay any attention to saline because she was too into paytons story to pay her any mind.

Meanwhile....

Camz and simone waited impatiently for the doctor to come in. They prayed and hoped that the cancer wasnt back like they predicted.

Simones hands were shaking while camz was doing the best she could to stay calm and keep her girlfriend at ease.

While they waited on the doctor camz try to start up a random conversation to make Simone feel better.

"Whats on your mind?" Camz asked

She cursed herself for asking that when shes pretty sure she knew what was on her mind.

For a moment camz mind wondered off to bre. She hasnt heard from her in almost two weeks. Well no one had heard from her, not even hannah

"You" simone smiled

"What about me?"

Simones eyes landed on camz and for the longest time she stared at her, she stared at her as if she was trying to find something inside of her, or better yet someone inside of her.

"I know" simones attitude went from happy to serious within a matter of minutes.

Camz was confused, she wasnt sure what simone was talking about so she didnt respond she decided to be quite until the girl finished

"About the game"

It was only then that bre realized that her girlfriend was alot more smarter than she had once thought.

She underestinated her and that was where she went wrong.

Meanwhile....

Bre felt in shock, her hands were shaking as she looked at herself in the mirror. The pain in her heart was just too much to bare

"We both know you can't kill me" Clara said laughing

Claras laugh echoed through the entire room. She had been beaten to a bloody pulp, I'm sure there were even a few ribs broken with how hard bre had been hitting her.

"Oh my god" clara smiled as if she had made a new discovery "You love me? and thats why you can't kill me"

Bre continued to look at herself in the mirror with dark eyes. She couldnt recognize the girl staring back at her

"Trust me If I get out of here hannah will pay for your poor mistakes" she snickered

Bre turned around so fast her hands wrapped around claras neck. She untied her yanking her up, she slammed her into the mirror as the glass shattered over them.

Bre pulled her up by the neck as she slammed her back against the broken mirror. Clara collapsed onto the floor with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry" clara cried

"You should be"

Bre yanked her body up aggressively one more time before she brought a knife up to claras throat and cut right across it.

"How does it feel to choke on your own blood?" Bre laughed "to watch you suffer like this brings me so much joy.

Clara had definitely underestimated bre. She was quite more dangerous than she had thought.