21: Forbidden Desire

BREE'S P.O.V

I sat in the diner that we all came too whenever we just needed a break from life but this time I wasn't with any of my friends. This time I was alone and I was searching,

I had never truly played the game by myself except for the last time when me and Hannah broke up but back then I was a little messy and I let my anger get the best of me. This time I was skilled, more tactical and I knew a lot more now than I did before.

This was going to be fun, exciting, probably even mouth watering but it's been so long since I've played I never really use to like playing "the hunt" but Rightnow I really didn't have a care in the world.

It had been days since I had seen camz, Ali and saline. I'm sure they were worried about me cause they knew how dramatic I could get at a time like this but at this point this was merely for my enjoyment and my pleasure.

I was sitting at the booth when the waitress finally greeted me, her eyes met mine and I held her gaze I wasn't ashamed to look at what I thought was appetizing. We held eye contact for quite awhile until she got shy and looked away.

"Welcome to wonderland diner, what can I get for you?" Her voice was shaky with nervousness.

I looked her up and down I had a moment to get a good look at her. She had on a black skirt and a white tshirt, her nails were long and acrylic they were painted black with a skull design.

She had a distinctive tattoo on her neck, it was a black butterfly that sat beautifully in the middle it fit perfectly there. Her hair was blonde with black streaks and it was pulled to the top in a messy bun.

I looked at her face next she had a strong jawline, beautiful plump lips and pretty blue orbs that reminded me of the ocean.

"I'll take a stack of blueberry pancakes and eggs sunny side up miss" I smiled

She wrote it down quickly and then she smiled at me and walked away.

She was beautiful and she gave off a beautiful aura, she had a smile just like Ali explained Giselle's was and in this moment I understood Ali's sadness.

Playing this game sometimes came with consequences especially if you allowed yourself to get close to your target. It's happened to all of us Atleast once but me?  I never allowed myself to get close to anyone besides Hannah but even Hannah had secrets.

"Is this seat taken?" a preppy voice said

I looked up to see a girl with blue curly hair, green eyes and a body that was to die for.

"No, please take a seat" I grinned

"I'm Violet" she reached out her hand as she sat down in the booth across from me.

"It's nice to meet you beautiful, I'm Bree" I took her hand in mine and I shook it firmly

Surprisingly we sat there for a good hour talking and exchanging conversation as we ate breakfast. She was in college, a student at a musical arts school. She played many instruments and apparently she could sing but her favorite thing to do was play the violin.

I told her a little bit about myself but not too much, I didn't really like getting too personal with strangers.

I could tell I made her nervous because her body language was different, she was fidgeting and playing with her hair.

She didn't mind staring though and she was able to hold eye contact with me and didn't easily break away nor did it seem like she was afraid or intimidated by me.

She knew what she wanted from me and I could tell, she was straight forward, blunt, straight to the point but she was stupid.

"So what are you doing after this? " she asked

"Nothing much, just going to play a little game with my friends"

"Can I come along?" She asked which shocked me cause she barley knew me at all.

"Are you sure? It might get a little messy"

"Take me home with you" she was determined to leave this diner with me tonight.

She was innocent, sweet and pretty but she was naive, very fucking naive.