Storm Over The Horizon

Sky POV

You would think that after a few hours Seto would have woken up by now.  That's not the case, whatever Seto was experimenting with must have done a lot of damage if even he isn't awake yet.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.  Ty looked over at me with a worried look, I shook my head, "I'm fine, it's just, whatever he was making was strong," I said as Ty nodded his head and turned back to Seto.   As I was about to leave Seto started to stir, I immediately turned around and watched as he opened his eyes and sat up.

"What happened," he asked rubbing his head with a groan, "I was going to ask you that," I said walking over to Seto.  Seto shook his head then stared off into space, he looked as if he was trying to think back to what happened.

That is until realization dawned upon his face, "I was making a potion of healing and then," he paused then continued, "I turned around for a second and looked back and the potion seemed to have been meddled with."  Me and Ty looked at each other worry evident on our faces.

"So your saying someone did something to the potion to make it backfire," Ty asked as he put his hand under his chin thinking.  What if it was him?

Oh please, you know who it was already

Wait, are you actually trying to help me

Adam, I am just you and you are me, I'm trying to get you to stop denying it

By helping me

I am not helping you, I am just stating what you already know but deny

Ok ok, I understand

Now stop listening to me, some people actually need to talk to you

I looked up as soon as he finished talking in my head, "Are we all thinking the same thing," Seto asked seriously looking at me and Ty, "Herobrine," I said softly as all of us went silent.  It was as if every noise ever made couldn't be made, it was just, silent.

I shivered but decided to change the topic, "Enough of that for now," I responded, "How are you feeling?"

Seto shrugged, but I took notice of the small wince, "I've been better," he replied as I gave a nod in response with a small smile on my face.  I sighed lowly and turned around looking at the door, but as I faced it I saw it, those damn white eyes glowing before they disappeared as if they were never there. 

I sucked in a breath, before ultimately shaking my head and turning back to Seto, "We're not safe," he said quietly, "Are we?"

He looked at me with that realization in his eyes that we weren't safe, he knew.  I sighed as I shook my head and rubbed my face under my glasses, "I can do a spell that can temporarily keep us safe, that is until he's got his army," I stated looking at Seto and Ty, they both nodded.

"It would be the best course of action to take, we need to protect our recruits, thats our job as leaders," Ty said as me and Seto both nodded.

Creak

I turned around quickly as I heard the door open, "It's just me and Jason," Mudkipz said opening the door fully letting Jason and himself inside.  I sighed and chuckled, "Perfect timing for a jump scare," I said making the four others chuckle as well.

Mudkipz shook his head and walked towards Seto and doing standard procedures.  Ty and I moved out of the way giving Mudkipz more space to work.  When he was done he turned to us, "He should be fine, but make sure he takes it easy for a week or so."

We nodded and Mudkipz smiled, and with a small nod of his head he walked out of the room to look at his other patients.

The atmosphere quickly became more serious, "So, he did this?" Jason asked quietly, as if he said it too loud he would come.  I simply nodded, my mouth becoming dry.  The room was quiet until Seto asked, "Is there anyway to get rid of him?"

I thought back to when I was younger.

~Flashback~

Herobrine was holding a box containing a enchanted butter sword.

"Son, if I ever die, I need you to take the throne," he said quietly, "If you don't, this place, your home, will be thrown into chaos and eventually, be destroyed."

I rose an eyebrow, "How can you die, aren't you immortal?" I asked running my finger across the blade of the weapon.

"I can die, the only way is if this sword or my sword hits me in the heart," he said putting the lid back on the box, "Once it does dark magic must be used to seal me away, and if I am in there for long enough,

I will die."

I nodded but then smiled, "I know that won't happen, you'll protect me and mom no matter what," I continued, "Because your strong."

~Flashback Over~

"There's one way," I responded quietly, "Only two swords can even weaken him, but he has both swords."

Seto bit his lip and looked down at the sheets, his head shot back up, "Weaken him, what about killing him?" Seto said as I nodded and continued to talk, "After he is stabbed in the heart dark magic must be used to seal him away, if he is in there for a prolonged period of time he will die."

The silence that was in the room returned.

"That means," Jason started quietly, I nodded and finished his sentence, "We need to go to his castle and steal the sword."

Like you could actually do that

Shut up

I sighed running a hand down my face, "Well, Seto you should get some rest and then we should find a way to get inside his castle," Ty said as he walked over to Seto giving him a quick gentle hug.

"We need to tell the others as well," Jason said nodding his head at Seto as a form of goodbye.

"Easier said than done, after all, a storm is over the horizon."