Genesis' Remembrance

Italics are lyrics

Summer's POV:
I got a text from Justin and grabbed my phone.

Hey call me

I dialed his number and he immediately answered. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I replied. "Did you hear about Genesis?" He asked. I sighed and said "yeah. Um how's Klaus taking it?" "He's throwing a party for her remembrance." He said. I twirled my curly hair around my finger and I said "are you gonna be there?" "Yeah. Since I'm still staying at Klaus'." He replied. I sighed and he said "what?" "Should I go?" I asked. Justin said "yeah. I wanna see you." "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I? He said. I laughed softly and said "don't know." There was a knock on the door and I said "hang on Justin." Javier and Kit were at the door and I let them in. "What's going on?" Justin asked. "Javier and Kit are here. They came over to hang out." I said. Justin said "oh. Well just be at the house at 7:00." "Ok." I said before hanging up the phone. Kit smiled at his boyfriend as they came in. So are you guys going to the party tonight?" I asked. Javier nodded and said "yep. I'm making Kit go." Kit rolled his eyes and said "he's basically forcing me to go." "It'll be fine. We're just honoring Genesis." I said. "But why? Klaus broke up with her the day she died. That's awful weird." Kit said. Javier said "he did?" Kit nodded and said "it's getting around. People are trying to figure out why." "Well that's none of our business. Plus why does it matter that they broke up. It's not like he killed her." I replied. Javier said "he could have." I shook my head and said "he loved her up until he broke up with her. Klaus Talbot is a heart breaker and everyone knows that." Kit nodded and said "yeah." "I'll drive you guys over there if you want." I said. Javier said "cool." I headed upstairs towards the balcony. Kit and Javier followed. I sat down and plugged my phone in. Kit grabbed a cigarette and lit it. Javier did the same. Ivy walked by and said "hello Javier. Hello Kit. Hello Summer." Javier turned around and said "hey Ivy. "Did you guys hear about Genesis?" She asked, moving her red hair out of her face. Javier nodded and Kit just looked at her.

"Crazy right?" She said

"Crazy right?" She said. Javier turned back around and inhaled on his cigarette. Ivy looked like she hadn't slept and her hair was slightly messed up. "You ok?" Kit asked. Ivy nodded and said "I'll be ok. Kyra and I saw her die." Kit nodded and didn't say anything. "You guys are really cute by the way." She said. Javier faced her and didn't say anything. "I'll see you two at the party?" She asked. Kit nodded and pointed at her. I said "we'll be there Ivy. Hope you're doing ok." She half smiled and walked away.