Ethan's Funeral

Third person POV:
Today was the day of Ethan's funeral. It had been a week since he had been murdered. Everyone in the neighborhood was worried their kid might be next. Ivy Carter was slowly losing her mind. Her parents didn't care that she had just lost her boyfriend. Or the fact that she was dealing with it alone. "Mommy why can't you understand that Ethan was my love? He kept me so happy." Ivy said. Ivy's mother grabbed her chin and said "it's always something with you! If you wouldn't of been dating that boy....you wouldn't be upset right now!"

Tears welled up in her eyes and she gasped

Tears welled up in her eyes and she gasped. "Mommy please!" She said. Ivy's mother walked out of the room and Ivy began to cry. Her parents were cruel. More cruel than most parents. Everyone was seated in the parlor. Klaus sniffled and said "I thought we were safe." Nova said "I guess not." Justin stared at the ground. It was a closed casket. Since his body was mutilated. Kit said "I can't believe he's gone. It seems like yesterday we were all sitting at school. Ethan playing his guitar, Javier dancing." Javier cried as he realized one of his best friends was gone. Summer said "he's going to kill us all." Justin hugged her and Ethan's dad was hysterical. He couldn't stop crying. Ethan's mother had flown in from Chicago. She couldn't believe her only child was gone. Both of his parents looked like they had gone crazy. Then the double doors opened. Ivy Carter walked in, wearing all white. She walked with pride and walked to the microphone that was in the front of the room.

She faced the audience and said "hello everyone

She faced the audience and said "hello everyone. We're all gathered here. In a tragic, tragic way. My boyfriend, Ethan Jenkins, was the best thing that ever happened to me. When my parents would discard my feelings and I had no one to talk to....Ethan was there. I had a crush on this boy for so long and we had just started dating. A month or so. But I've known him since middle school. I loved him then.....and I love him now. I can't believe he died in my home, in my bedroom and I couldn't do anything about it. And the thing is......it hurts like hell."

"