chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I never blamed my dad for leaving but it was all one complicated mess. It was about 9 years ago. I just started my 3rd year of high school with my “friends” Violet and Richard. Well they were the only ones that treated me with some respect as a person. Though there was one person that I thought understood me.

My old boyfriend Liam Kirim. We were friends from childhood that well grew into this. We had been going out for around 4 years before hand. Around the first couple of weeks of 3rd year it happened. Liam and I were around my house already deep in one of our more amorous make sessions when things started to go south literally.

I swatted his hand away from my belt buckle and refused to progress further. My efforts were in vain, my hands were soon above my head and trousers open thankfully my boxers were still in their position. I begged him to stop, he refused to listen. The couch was stained with my tears, Liam's thumbs made their way to the hem of my boxers, his eyes threatening to do the dirty deed.

The door opened just as I averted my eyes. My dad entered, startled ny the scene he dropped his bag. The manacle lust in Liam's eye were quickly replaced by fear. Anger took over my father's features he lashed out towards Liam scaring him out of the house.

Relief spread over me as I approached my father though the tensing of his muscles made me feel somewhat scared. His clenched fist made contact with my face in a crushing blow, a blow that could be felt right to my heart. I collapsed on the couch clutching my swelling cheek. New tears now forming in my eyes. Later that day my father left us with a final remark.

“That thing is not my son!”Months passed and soon I took the Ouran placement test and moved to Japan away from our old life.

“that will be it for the day.” Mori stated stoically. I went to sit down on the nearby bench in the arena. Hunny congratulated me for completing my first lesson. Mori had arranged our lesson after school and after host club. I never gave it a second thought until Hunny had mentioned that he did so I wouldn't be bothered by the other students, it felt nice to be cared for.

Hunny suggested that we should go to a tea house to wind down, I couldn't help but agree. Me and Mori made our way to the changing room. Sweat dripped of me and made my skin damp I needed a shower. The showers were empty so the notion looked incredible inviting. I stripped myself of the various gear need for kendo and turned the knob. The warm water sprinkled down caressing my worn muscles.

My relaxation was cut short as I heard someone else enter the room I quickly closed the curtain of my individual shower (courtesy of this outrageously rich school). I heard the curtain close next to me and the sound of dripping water, I quickly made my exit. I swiftly changed my clothes and made my way back to the arena. I was stopped by a solid object , a wet solid object.

I looked up only to see Mori's face, realisation struck me as the person in the showers was Mori himself. Embarrassment then crept to my cheeks, what did he see in that split second of the open curtain? I wasn't exactly the fittest guy in the world I was a little bit chubby. I then looked at Mori, his body was so well sculpted it suited his height perfectly. No real hair was there apart from his legs and a small trail that was cut of by hi towel. A strange feeling of jealousy and attraction bubbled below my surface. I slid past him and said in shy tone.

“sorry, I-I'll be waiting outside.” my cheeks burned. He grunted an “okay”. Reunited with Hunny my reddening seemed to have subsided. Hunny gave me a curious look that was quickly replaced by the usual child-like grin. This only gave me a feeling of confusion and embarrassment. Mori emerged from the changing room and stood between us.

“let's go!” Hunny declared. Nerves were stirring by the thought of what Mori saw. Without me noticing Mori patted me on the head and muttered “Are you ok?” I nodded in reply, pride brought my smile back out.

A/N: i will include more flash backs to michael's back story im also considering an prequal to the book when im done of michael and liams meeting. please rate and review. i own nothing but the caracters of michael, liam violet and richard.