Darkness Past And Bright Future

In middle of the night, there a fire. A house of fire.Inside the house are a couple, a girl and a baby.

"MAMA,PAPA,WAKE UP!"A girl is screaming toward her parents room only be stop by the fallen wood from the roof. A man is banging his shoulder for open the door while a woman crying a baby girl in her arm. She try to confronted her only the baby crying even louder.

Meanwhile, Ai is trying to call her parent only more fallen wood coming toward her. She scearming.

Ai snap her eyes wake up. Panting while hugging herself.

"Same nightmare?"a voice asked. Ai just nod while shaking. Suddenly, a cat jump up to her bed." You know, you should relaxed yourself."the cat said. Suddenly the cat tun into a boy. Wearing a light blue jacket and a jeans. His hair is also blue like Ai but more boyish and has a right bang just like Ai but the bang is more longer. Jump from the bed and watch the clock. "You have go to shop right? And don't worry I will take care of the shop." Saying like that, making Ai happy. True, she has a shop. A chocolate shop, but not an normal chocolate shop. The shop is full with magic chocolate that can grant people wish. She make a contract with him for searching the source of the fire and seek revenge for her family. As exchange he will take her soul when she die.

"I'm going,ok"after that she wake up from her bed. Go to bedroom to have a shower. Wearing a dress until knees, a long fingerless sleeves and a long stock that matches with her high heel shoes.

Right now, she has a darkness past that even her scared to fight it. But now, she has a bright future with her friend that very royal to her. Her life past is in the past, but her life in the future, she has to continue for her future.