The Lover Chocolate and The Scent Of Rose

That time is afternoon. Ai is arranging the shop and that time too, the door is open. She looked behind and saw a girl." Hello, welcome to Melty Night. My name is Ai Sendou the chocolate maker. What your wish?" The girl seem nervous about something , Ai think of something. "How about we talked it while drink some tea?"ask Ai." S...s..sure"said the girl.

Both of the girl are at a table sitting on the royal chair. After the girl intro to Ai her name is Mayu. And after telling the story of her wish,Ai know what chocolate that she looking for.

"The Lover Chocolate, with this chocolate ,the boy that you fall in love with will fall in love with you too."showing a tray of mini chocolate shape of love." I can?!"shock Mayu. "But as a repayment, you must give a something important in your live to me. My chocolate is expensive. And that the rule."Ai said. Mayu scared at first, "But , you can considering about my offer. "

Mayu seem doubt but if she saying the true,then" I will considering it. Thank you." With that, she go out of the shop. Ai stand up and walk toward the door and bring an umbrella to go outside too.

"Want to go outside?"ask Aichi. "Yes , you see, there will be a tournament in Card Capital." She go outside , arriving at the park, she saw someone bending at a bench. "Hello Miwa-san and Kai-san" seeing the blond and a brunette facing to her, she smile toward them." Oh, hi Ai."said Miwa. Kai just keep quiet.

"Do you want go to the shop?"ask Miwa." Of course." Ai say while walking toward the direction the shop. Both boys follow her and arriving Card Capital. They go inside and greet." Good afternoon"said Ai and Miwa. Kai just make sound 'hmp'.

"Hi, Misaki-san. Can I have a booster pack?"ask Ai." Sure." Misaki stand up and take a booster pack give it to Ai.

Ai going out when Miwa ask," Going already?"." Well,yes. I have something to do." With that Ai go back to the shop only to find another girl standing in front of the gate." Hello, my name is Ai Sendou, and the chocolate maker, may I help you?"ask Ai." I want chocolate that can attract and making man in love with me."said the girl.

"Hm, I have the chocolate that you wish for."enter the shop. Ai taking a tray of mini chocolate that shape rose." The Scent Of Rose. You eat this chocolate , you can attract people and make man fall in love with you."." But as a repayment you must give something important in your live to me. My chocolate is expensive."Ai said. "I don't care.".Taking a fist of chocolate, she eat the chocolate and suddenly she at the corridor of the school . Alone with a walking boy toward her.

"Hi,Misa-san."the boy greet. "Hi, Yamato-kun." Suddenly , Yamato said "Will you go out with me? Misa". Pretending ,shocking " Yes! Of course ."

Actually, after Misa eat the chocolate her body give out a scent and the scent go inside Yamato body. That how Misa get Yamato under the spell.

"Hey, do you know? Misa already become Yamato girlfriend!"said one of the gossip girl. Mayu shocked about the news. With that Mayu run out of the class, search Yamato and found him at behind the school with Misa. "Yamato-kun!" Both of them look behind and found Mayu panting from search him.

"You already too late Yamato-kun already become my boyfriend!"said Misa with show off." Yamato-kun! Actually I like you so please return my feeling."." I never return your felling."said Yamato in a motone voice. "See,you just a loser while I am the winner and beside I using chocolate power so I doubt you can catch Yamato-kun heart."Misa snickers. "So that why. You using chocolate power just to capture Yamato-kun heart but I'm not going let you do it."said Mayu with firm voice. "How? You can't do it."said Misa."I can and I don't care if Yamato-kun can't return my felling but seeing Yamato-kun smiling already make my heart feel happy."taking out the Lover Chocolate and eat and suddenly Yamato snap from something.

"What happen?"ask Yamato." Yamato-kun!" Yamato look at Misa and behind saw Mayu really angry." H..how?". "Because of The Lover Chocolate snap the boy from under your spell."a voice said. Everyone looked at behind the tree and Ai walk from the tree."

"You..."

"You saying that I can make Yamato-kun fall in love with me!"Misa said angrily." I did said you can make the boy fall in love with but that girl eat the chocolate that make the boy snap out of your spell." Ai saying." What are you doing here?!" Misa said." I came here for the repayment." Suddenly a group of boys come behind Misa and take her. "Hey! What this?!'said Misa while struggling from the boys graps. Ai bring her hand up and said. "A selfish heart just want to see the people down. Fall into despair." Misa scearming from the boys taking her while Mayu and Yamato just could see it. "And for you," look toward Mayu.

"Wait!"said Mayu. Ai seem surprised for Mayu act." I don't care if I become like Misa but I just want Yamato-kun be happy that all."said Mayu don't care what happen to her." Wait, Misa-san!"said Yamato." I want return your felling and actually I like you to."saying with calming voice. Shock. Mayu really can't believe her felling return to her as a couple." I already take your repayment that the shy heart." Both of them become a official a couple.