Epilogue

"It's been a year since V died."

Jumin and everyone else in the RFA organization, including Rika and Saeran Choi (both of whom were part of the evil Mint Eye in the past), had been standing over their greatest friend, Jihyun Kim's grave for nearly an hour.

"I can't believe it... do you think he will forgive me up there for all the things I said to him?" Yoosung mumbled sadly, his tone full of regret.

"I think he forgave you already." Zen mumbles as an answer to Yoosung's question.

"He was a great friend and mentor," Saeyoung says quietly, and his voice cracks at the word "mentor".

Rika, Saeran and Jaehee were silent. Although Rika had known Jihyun for quite a long time, she felt so ashamed and guilty for what she did to her and her friends, she dare not speak. Saeran barely knew anything about the turquoise-haired man, likewise Jaehee.

"They really don't see us, don't they?"

"No... I'm afraid not."

Unknown to their living friends, the familiar girl and Jihyun were right in front of them, their translucent (but invisible) faces showing dismay.

"But we will protect them always, right Jihyun?" The female ghost asked hopefully, looking up at Jihyun (him being taller than her) with a smile. Jihyun nods softly, "Of course, always."

Just as all their friends had sensed the dead pair's invisible presence, they had faded away, returning back to Heaven.