Thor's Death

Thor's Death

-----------------------------------------------

"Brother, why do you do this to yourself? You try so hard, but you fail each time! Please express how you feel and I can help you. Without all the violence," Thor begged. He walked over to Loki who stood before the throne with a spear in hand. He placed his hand down onto Loki's shoulder, but Loki quickly jerked away.

"Don't touch me!" Loki yelled. He turned around to look at Thor, who stood in a slight shock.

"Loki-"

"What?! You have no idea what it's like to be me! To feel so out of place and alone!" He turned his head wiping the tears away from his face hoping Thor couldn't see him.

"Loki, you are the one who put yourself out of place. I look at you with open arms, but you turn me away-"

"Open arms? Open arms?! My brother, aren't you caring!" Loki's voice dripped with sarcasm.

"'Tis the truth Loki, but you-"

"But nothing!" Loki pinned Thor up to one of the columns with the spear point pressed to his chest. His eyes began to water, but he tried to ignore it. "You know nothing! You don't understand!"

"Loki," Thor sighed sympathetically as he began to slide the spear away from his chest.

"What? I'm only showing you how how I feel, like you wanted!" Loki pressed the spear point harder into Thor's chest. Tears threatened to pour from his eyes as a smile light up his face. He took a deep staggered breath.

"Goodbye brother," he stabbed the spear straight into Thor's heart, "I will always miss you."