The Wedding

The Wedding

------------------------------------------------

I nervously fixed my helmet. I made sure that it wasn't even slamted at the slightest. I then straightened my long green cape. It had to be just so for me to even feel comfortable to go out.

Sigyn of course would look absolutely stunning, and I'd be the fool. Not today though. Not at our wedding.

"Loki," Thor's deep voice boomed. I turned around frantically. He was dressed in his full ceremony armor just like me.

"Do I look okay?" I asked. He laughed and made his way over to me.

"How could you not?" He smiled brightly and I returned it with a small smirk. We turned to the door and a silence fell over the room. Thor gave me a encouraging pat on the back and I was off.

I emerged from the doors and made my way to the alter. Sigyn and my family all sat in the first rows. The rest of Asgard filled the entire celebration room. Music filled the air and everyone went silent. I looked back at Thor as he smiled at me.

He gave a thumbs up right as I turned to look back down the isle. Sigyn appeared wearing a long gold dress. He hair was tied back into an elaborate braid and held a crown on her head. I could feel my heart stop pounding as she looked me straight in the eyes with a smile unlike any I had ever seen before.

It almost felt as if it were only the two of us in the whole room. I took her hands in mine as she stepped up onto the level.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back. The ceremony seemed to go by in a flash, and the words "you may kiss the bride" made me smile.

Sigyn turned to me. Her eyes were filled with tears of joy. I took her fragile face in my hands and placed a small, but passionate kiss on her lips. The crowd broke out in applause. I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life.