FINAL RESULTS (General Fiction)

Firstly a big thank you to my incredible judges achudasama1 and kaelvin04
for their hard work.
Here's a list of all the prizes awarded. I'll add the judges responsibilities in bold.

3rd Place
• A sticker
• A permanent follow from this account
• Reads and comments on 3 chapters of a book of your choice from the judges.
• Your book will be added to the winners reading list.
• Bragging rights

2nd Place
• A sticker
• A permanent follow from this account
• Reads and comments on 5 chapters of any book of your choice.
• Your book will be added to the winners reading list.
• Bragging Rights

1st Place
• A sticker
• A permanent follow from this account and ThisRandomProfile
• Reads and comments on 15 chapters of a book of your choice by the judges.
• Your book will be added to the winners reading list.
• Bragging Rights

1st Place

Knight's Nightshade
xxRazmatazxx
Average score: 95

Review by achudasama1
• Such a complicated and intricate plot that deserved full marks because there were so many small parts that were connected chapter through chapter and small details that were handled beautifully. Even the characters are all connected in an intricate weave. The premise isn't unique but the imagery, description and narratives are wonderful. This book of mystery is consistent and continuous throughout. She has adopted the road where the reader is aware of the issues but the characters are clueless. Great way to keep readers hooked!

___________________________
2nd Place

Stillwater
ofthesea-
Average Score:  91.38

Review by achudasama1

___________________________

3rd Place

Ethereal
ThatOneBookClub
Average Score: 89.13

Review by achudasama1
• This book was a complete surprise with its wonderful characters, great writing style, subtle plot and amazing descriptions. There were many points of views but they were handled well and the book was well connected. I would recommend changing the cover but overall I enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait to read more!

CONGRATULATIONS!