FINAL RESULTS (Romance)

Since the other judge has yet to respond to any of the messages I left. I decided to judge all the books myself, because who doesn't love a good romance.

First Place (tie)
BuzzingQuill "Safe" (91 points)
MizzyMeme "Black" (89 point)

Yes I can count! This was originally a tie, but it seems that BuzzingQuill had changed his/her cover, which caused me to give him/her an extra two points, but I didn't want the winner to be chosen because of a cover.

Both these books are unique and incredibly well written, both books take a somewhat overplayed genre and make it seem fresh. I think they could do some work to be improved, but story and characters are my main focus and both these stories, did it excellently.

2nd Place
Casparita
Everything is blue
Score: 86
I was engrossed in your beautiful descriptions. I think for me it came down to the book I enjoyed more. Hence the incredibly close score with the winners. I also was a bit indifferent towards the gloomy tone of the book.

3rd Place
xSceneGirl
Score: 81.25
The Rains gem
Beautifully written narrative with an intriguing plot. I definitely think you can improve in some areas. I would love to specify when I'm not tired. So pm me if you want.

Honorable mentions

Terah0602 "Fight for me" 
Score: 80

fearsome_hamster "Her cursed monster"
Score: 84.5
Okay this one is tricky because you would of been placed third if you had followed the rules. But since you hadn't. I subtracted 5 points and that may seem unfair, but it was a rule and I chose to see it through.

If any contestant would like a score or my thoughts on their work. Please pm me. I'll gladly help out.

CONGRATULATIONS!