║chapter ten║

║chapter ten║

Stefan POV:

Elena feel asleep in between Damon and I. The three of us guys continued to talk. Jenna walked into Elena's room and laughed when she saw her niece asleep. "She falls asleep constantly!" Jenna exclaimed. We all laughed and Elena continued to sleep. "So she likes having both of you?" Jenna asked rolling her eyes noticing how Elena had cuddled into both me and Damon. "I guess so" Damon laughed as he wrapped his arm around her. I held her head and stroked her hair smiling to myself. Jenna smiled sweetly at my actions.

Damon and Tyler left once Elena woke up. "Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" she called as they walked out to their cars. Elena and I walked into the kitchen where Jenna was washing dishes. "Jennaaaa" Elena sang. Jenna looked up raising an eyebrow. "Yes?" she asked. "Stefan's gonna sleep over" Elena stated confidently resting a hand on my chest. "Ok then, just make the decision yourself and don't ask" Jenna scoffed sarcastically as she laughed. "Ok, thanks!" Elena exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

When we got into he room she closed the door and pushed me onto the bed. Her legs straddled my waist and our lips connected. There was a knock on the door and Elena brought her head up. "Come in!" she yelled, not even bothering to get off me. Jeremy walked in but when he saw Elena on me he covered his eyes. "Ew, Elena! Why did you tell me to come in when you were on top of Stefan?!" he cried shielding his eyes from us. "Sorry, Jeremy" I apologized laughing while wrapping my hands around Elena's thighs. "Ah, gross!" Jeremy exclaimed running out of the room.

Elena and I continued to make out for a while before we got tired. "What time is it?" she groaned while struggling to get her legs off from around my waist. I laughed and checked my phone. "10:34" I responded as I pulled her body to my side. "We should probably sleep" she giggled as her fingers played with my hair. I agreed and wrapped my hand around her then turned out the lamp beside us. It was dark all around but I could still see the outline of her face. "You're beautiful" I stated. "You can't even see me in the dark" she scoffed. "You are" I responded and she smiled and kissed me.

Caroline POV:

I've been spending a lot of time thinking about my plan to break up Stefan and Elena. Fortunately, I think I know just what to do.

Elena POV:

I woke up with my head on Stefan's chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me. I just looked up at him and examined everything about him, his perfect face, his closed eyes that when opened have a spark that I love.

"You're staring" he smiled, not bothering to open his eyes. "I'm gazing" I responded. "It's creepy" he stated. "It's romantic" I gushed before he took the pillow behind him and put it over his face. I scoffed and playfully hit his shoulder. He laughed and removed the pillow from his face as he rolled on top of me and showered me with kisses. I giggled and kissed him back.

"We should get up, we have school" I managed to say between kisses. "School? Never heard of it?" he responded as he kissed my neck. We continued to kiss until Jeremy yelled at us to get up.

I stripped down to my bra and underwear, for the sole purpose of changing into my school clothes. I caught Stefan looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and threw a shirt at him. "Hey! You're my girlfriend, I have the right to look at you!" he exclaimed as he removed the shirt from his face. I laughed and continued to get dressed. I put on skinny jeans and a long sleeved v-neck sweater. "Nice cleavage" Stefan pointed out. "Thanks I know" I responded flipping my hair jokingly.

I walked downstairs to find Jenna and Jeremy. "Good morning!" Jenna called out as she poured herself a cup of coffee. Elena and I responded with a good morning to her and Jeremy. "Well it was not a good morning for me" Jeremy sighed. "And why is that?" Jenna asked raising an eyebrow. "Because I had to listen to those two making out before I yelled at them to get up!" Jeremy exclaimed. Jenna laughed and took a sip of her coffee as I rested both of my hands on Stefan's chest and kissed him. "And, last night Elena let me come into her room when she was on top of him!" Jeremy cried. Stefan, Jenna, and I all laughed at Jeremy's overreaction.

I leaned over the table to grab my purse and Jenna rose her eyebrows. "That shirt is quite the v-neck" she commented. "Yeah isn't it great?" Stefan interrupted. We laughed as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He pulled me in and kissed my forehead. Jenna smiled and began to do the dishes.

Soon after, Damon arrived to bring us to school. "Hello, Salvawhore!" I called as we walked out the door. "Well that's rude!" Damon laughed as Stefan and I climbed into the backseat. We like riding in the back because we can sit next to each other and there's lots of room to make out.

The roof was off and music blasting as I climbed into Stefan's lap with my legs on either side of him. Damon rolled his eyes and continued driving. Stefan tangled his hands in my hair as he pulled me into a heated kiss. We moaned slightly into each other's mouths and Damon fake vomited.

When we arrived to school I hopped out of the car holding Stefan's hand and went over to the jock/cheerleader group. "Hey guys!" they all said to us. We said hello and began to talk. "You guys ready for the game tonight?" one jock asked. "I'm ready for Tyler's party after the game!" another chimed in.

Tyler got my attention and I walked over to him. "Did you know Matt and Caroline have been spending more time together now?" he whispered in my ear.

Stefan POV:

Tyler and Elena were standing really close together and whispering. His chest was practically right against her boobs. I let out a low growl narrowed my eyes.

Caroline POV:

I noticed Stefan getting angry seeing Elena and Tyler together. That seems to go perfectly with my plan.

Stefan POV:

I know that Tyler would never try to take advantage of Elena and I know that Elena would never cheat on me. It just gets me angry seeing her like that with other guys.

Elena POV:

"What do you mean Caroline and Matt have been spending more time together? Like dating?" I asked. "No," Tyler shook his head, "they're just around each other a lot more. It makes me suspicious. I just wanted to let you know" he responded. I nodded and thanked him before walking back to Stefan.

Stefan POV:

When Elena came back to me I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her in for a heavy kiss. After our lips broke apart I held her close to me with one hand on her waist and the other on her ass. So everyone will know she's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N thank you for 200 reads!!

The major plot is so close!!!