The End Of Everything But This

Don't cry yet. Don't cry yet.

I closed my front door and sank to the ground, letting everything out. I sobbed uncontrollably as tears that have been waiting all week to spill out did what they wanted. I just couldn't take it anymore.

This week was absolute shit.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. It was my now ex boyfriend Andy. We broke up Monday. He decided to end it after I got home from work and I cried my eyes out every day since once I got home. I put on a good act on the outside but I was dying on the inside. Hell, I could hardly even remember what day of the week it was.

I decided to ignore the call and sob on my floor all alone, exactly how I like it. I had to basically drag my body into the kitchen to get my trusty ice cream. My phone rang again and it was still Andy. I sighed as I stared at the phone. "What could he want?" I muttered to myself, eating a spoonful of ice cream and leaning on the counter. I turned around to the fridge and grabbed more alcohol.

The pain was too much when I was sober. When I'm drunk, I can pretend everything's a joke which makes the next morning hurt even more than the last, causing me to drink again. It's just a vicious cycle of booze.

My phone rang again. "Still Andy" I muttered. It broke my heart even more just saying his name. I ignored it and just leaned on my counter, drinking and eating ice cream as my phone rang repeatedly.

***
It rang again. I looked at the caller ID but it wasn't Andy this time. It was my mother. I didn't want to answer it but I know I had to. "Hello?" I asked, trying to hide the fact that I've been crying for an hour and a half. "Your grandmother's funeral is in two days" she said sadly. "Okay" I muttered and hung up.

My grandma died on Tuesday. I miss her, she was like my best friend. It still feels like she's with me in a way.

There was a loud knock on my door. I sniffled, hurriedly wiped away my tears and smeared makeup as much as possible, and walked over to the door, opening it. Andy stood there with a worried expression. "Oh my god, baby" he said. "Don't call me that anymore" I said sternly. "What the hell are you doing here Andy?" I snapped. He had no right to show up at my god damn house after dumping me earlier in the week after two years of being together for no reason at all.

"I just wanted to talk to you" he said with concern in his eyes. "About what?! Come to dump my dumb ass again?! God Andy! I love you for fucks sake! Two god damn years thrown away with no damn explanation!" I screamed at him. He was silent as he just stared at me. "Fine, we won't talk" he said as he grabbed my face with both hands and planted his lips on mine. I immediately returned the kiss being immediately turned on by his actions.

He started to walk forward, causing me to walk backward. I heard the door close and then I felt a wall against my back. His lips moved down to my neck as he pulled down my sweats. Yes, sweats dammit, I'm heartbroken. I lightly pushed Andy away. "Don't do this to me. I'm not here just so you can fuck me. Just get out" I said. "I'm not here just to fuck you! If you would just listen to me"

"I don't want to listen to you Andy... I'm done. I can't do this. Dammit Andy... two fucking years gone with no explanation" I said. "I love you (Y/N), I do..." he said. "Then why? Why would you dump me and then leave with no explanation?" I asked him. "I felt guilty" he said. "About what?!" I screamed at him.

"You were going to miss out on an amazing opportunity because of me. I couldn't convince you to take it no matter what I did! I just wanted you to do something you loved, I never meant to hurt either of us" he said with tears in his eyes.

I reached up to his face and pulled him down to me, kissing his lips passionately. His hands found my hips as he pulled me closer to him. I felt his bulge against me, turning me on more than I already was. I moaned as he sucked on my neck, earning a smirk from him. We hurriedly removed all of our clothes and then he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He took my nipple in his mouth and played with my other one with his fingers, causing me to moan.

Without warning, he slammed into me, causing a loud moan to leave my throat. He thrusted into me at a brutal pace but I loved every minute of it. "Holy fuck baby" he groaned in my ear, causing me to get a shiver down my spine. "Fuck Andy!" I moaned loudly as he angled upwards, causing unbearable pleasure to course throughout me.

I felt one of his hands grab a fistful of my hair and pull. "FUCK!" I practically screamed. Our thighs slapped together loudly and my hips kept meeting his as I went at his pace. It all got so intense and I realized I started to claw at his back. Eventually, I felt that knot in my lower stomach start to build with each of his thrusts and I knew I was getting close. "I-I'm close baby" he moaned against my skin. "M-me too!" I moaned, leaning my head back as he pulled my hair.

His thrusts were getting sloppier and sloppier as the knot in my stomach kept getting tighter. "Fuck (Y/N)!" he moaned loudly as he trembled inside me. He started to thrust again, determined to make me cum.

"A-Andy I'm so close" I moaned. "Cum for me baby" he moaned in my ear. A couple of thrusts later, my orgasm hit. "Andy!" I screamed, hurting my throats a little bit as I felt nothing but happiness. He let me ride out my high and then he collapsed on top of me, panting heavily. "Be mine again baby? I can't live without you" he said. "Of course" I smiled.

"Round two?" he grinned widely. I giggled and kissed him. I'll regret this tomorrow when I'm sore as fuck but for now, I'm loving this.

-------

I'm sorry that this seemed rushed but I have a lot going on right now but I promise I'm trying to get more organized and better at writing this stuff. I'm also running out of ideas. Anyway I hope that you kind of enjoyed this last minute, rushed smut for some reason!