SCHEDULE

JULY 1-5: Teammates

JULY 1-5: Teammates

What is Kaldur's relationship with each team member (season one and two)? Do they look up to him? To what degree does he care for them? What about his friends in Atlantis?

July 6-10: Family

Focus on Kaldur's relationships with his mother, Sha'lain'a, his step-father, Calvin Durham, his birth father, David Hyde aka Black Manta, and Kaldur's future family with a spouse and children.

July 11-15: Daydreams

Kaldur is a daydreamer. At first he dreamed of the surface world, and then he dreamed of his friends back home in Atlantis. What are his dreams now? What about his hobbies? What does he do in his free time?

July 16-20: Mistakes

What sort of adventures did Kaldur get himself into (along with Artemis) while he was undercover during the invasion? What is Kaldur dealing with after the invasion? How does he deal with it?

July 21-25: Alternate Universes

What does Kaldur do in another universe? Does he join his father and stay evil? Flashpoint AU? Hogwarts AU? High School AU? Genderbent AU? STAR WARS AU?

July 26-30: Ships

Who do you ship Kaldur with? Yourself? Roy? Raquel? Another hero/heroine? An OC? Show your love for your ship in our final home-stretch!

July 31: Misc.

You can repeat a theme used earlier in the month, or come up with one of your own!