WEEK FIVE: ALTERNATE UNIVERSES

//art is not ours//

//art is not ours//

Prompts For Week Five!

>A Harry Potter AU
• What House is he in? Which era? Who are his friends? What does he do in his spare time? Favourite lesson? Favourite hobby?

>A Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus AU
• Who is his godly parent? Who does he share a cabin with? How many sibling does he have? Crush? Favourite activity? Quest?

>Was Kaldur a traitor to the team after all? Was he actually a triple agent the whole time? What made him a traitor?

>Flashpoint AU
• The one where Atlantis and the Amazons go to war and the rest of earth is their battleground (watch the movie if you want, he's there for like five minute with Tula and Garth).

>Evil AU
• Where Kaldur was raised by his father and groomed to take over his organisation.

>Modern/High School/Powerless AU
• Easy enough, Kal as a normal, everyday teen.

>Fantasy AU
• As one of the palace guards for the Atlantean King Arthur, like something out of the tales of olde. Or something like Game of Thrones if you watch that.

>Genderbent AU
• Kaldur as a girl. (I've seen a ton of these that are really cool!)

>Fate AU
• Where Kaldur stayed trapped in Doctor Fate's helmet because Nabu is a jerk.

>Star Wars AU
• Kal in a galaxy far, far away.

>1920 AU
• IDK maybe Kaldur works for his dad's gang and he's trying to leave that life behind and there's a ton of 20's slang and gorgeous 20's clothing and gang fights and the like.

>Pirates AU
• Kal as a pirate or fighting pirates.