It all started...

"EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

At once the skinny woman leaped over the table and hurried up the stairs to her daughter. Taehyung and Cuty simply glanced up and went back to work decorating. It was Halloween after all, and the whole family had been too busy to bother with decorating in the earlier weeks.

Please not the vase. ANYTHING BUT the vase. Hosook silently prayed.

Once upstairs, she walked briskly down the hall, head darting to the side to check out the rooms. She sighed in relief when she saw the vase still intact. Finally, she spotted her bundle of joy (....and noise) curled in a ball.

"Oh, calm down daughter. What seems to be the problem?"

Without breaking the ball formation, Namsoon lifted her hand. Hosook sighed. The BTS bomb lay cracked on its side. Again. Gingerly, Hosook took it to examine the damage.

Yep, she thought, there's no use for it now.

"Why Eomma?! Why do I always break things?"

Hosook immediately crouched next to her daughter and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"It's just one of your quirky charms, my dear." It was the main thing Hosook told herself and Jungkook and Taehyung and anyone else who asked the question.

"But now we have nothing to decorate this wall with and if we can't decorate the walls in time...we...we..." Namsoon lifted her head and Hosook braced herself for the outpour.

"WE WON'T BE ABLE TO COMPETE IN THE CONTEST!" With a loud wail, Namsoon buried her head again, shaking in anguish. Hosook sighed again.

"Hey. Listen. I did not run all the way up here just for my daughter to give up, huh? We still have plenty of decorations to use, huh? Besides, BTS wouldn't quit, would they?" When Namsoon didn't respond, she amped up her volume.

"WOULD THEY?!"

"No..."

"NO...?"

Finally looking up again, Namsoon whimpered.

"They wouldn't?"

Placing her hands on her hips, Hosook fixed her daughter with a fierce look.

"No, not today, eonjenga kkocheun jigetji," Namsoon gasped in shock at her mom's rapping skills! So zutter! Hosook began dancing around the room while Namsoon watched in shock. Then, at the prechorus, she pointed straight at Namsoon.

"Naragal su eopseum ttwieo..."

"Today we will survive..."

"Ttwieogal su eopseum georeo..."

"Today we will SURVIVE!" Namsoon jumped to her feet. In imperfect harmony, the two continued,

"Georeogal su eopseum gieo gieoseorado gear up! Gyeonwo chong! JOJU BALSA!" At that part, the two made finger guns and shot at the poster on the wall. Right at that moment, the poster of BTS fell. The females shrieked. Downstairs, Taehyung jumped, almost dropping the halloween string he was wrapping around the kitchen cabinet.

"Aish, do they have to be so dramatic?" He muttered angrily. Cuty nodded his head in agreement.

Back upstairs, the girls managed to get the poster back up on the wall.

"Hurry, Soonie dear! Hand me the tape!"

"Here!"

With a big sigh of relief the girls stood back, admiring their handiwork.