CHAPTER 11: SCARS

Kadee POV: 

"What the fuck is going on here?" White Suga walks and sees Bobby on top of me.  

"I can explain" we both say in unison. 

"Oh man holy shit" Jungkook walks in on us as well making the rest of the members rush over to where a Kadee wearing hoodie and underwear with Bobby on top of her was. You can guess their reactions. Bobby quickly gets off me and puts out his hand for me to grab onto but me being the complicated bitch that I am just hop up myself and walk straight past him. 

"Should we be letting him in to see all this?" Namjoon asks but its too late Bobby is in the bedrooms where the 10 unconscious men tied up laid.  

"I can see you haven't lost your touch" he says whilst he scans the half dead men on the floor. The members look at him weirdly but I just ignore him, I know that I came all the way here to find him but for some reason I'm feeling salty. 

"Bobby what are you doing here?" J hope asks him making him stop scanning the men and sit on a chair right opposite me. I don't wanna make eye contact with him though. 

"Yoongi texted me last night about some background check on the English teacher so I came to collect the name which he forgot to give to me" he answers not even looking at J hope but at me but I just keep staring at my feet pretending he is not there. 

"So you do background checks now?" I mumble but loud enough for him to hear me. 

"No Bobby is in a band called Ikon remember the one-" 

"YOU FUCKING ABANDONED ME TO BE IN A STINKING BAND!" I burst trying to hold back the tears. Here I was thinking that he got stationed somewhere else and was forced to move quickly without saying goodbye. 

"What no of course not baby girl-" 

"Baby girl? You call her BABY GIRL?!" White Suga rages out of nowhere catching us all off guard. 

"Why are you angry?" Jimin asks him looking confused. 

"I don't actually know" he responds before sitting back down, he has been acting weird lately. 

"Days, weeks, months I waited for you. I waited for a call, a text, a card, a letter, something to let me know that you were ok but all this fucking time you were dancing on stage" I lightly sob thinking of how foolish I must have had been to defend his name whenever someone at the agency spoke bad about him. 

"It wasn't like that I had to-" 

"Did you even think about me? Did you even wonder what sort of hell I was going through? I am covered in scars in fucking scars because you taught me to fight not kill now I'm beginning to regret not snapping necks" I cut him off the way that he cut all contact from me. I thought seeing him would make me feel better but I didn't know the reason he left at the time but now I do and it hurts. 

"Kadee you don't understand I did this for you, I did this because I care about you-" 

"Bullshit if you fucking cared about the bitch she wouldn't be crying" Jin comments making Jimin slap his forehead. 

"What do you love me?" I sniff and he opens his eyes wide open but keeps his mouth shut. "No? Good, you can fucking go and dance in your fucking tights" I say before opening the door and slamming it. I'm not going far I'm just going to my room to calm myself down. 

Yoongi POV: 

I watch her cry and shout at him as he just sits there thinking of what to say. You can never know what to say at times like this, all you can do is sit down and think about how much you have fucked up and he has fucked up big time. I'm slightly upset that she is crying over him but I'm not sure why. She asked him whether he loves her or not and he just sat there and stared at her making her get up and leave with tears in her eyes.