CHAPTER 33: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

3 years later 

Kadee POV: 

Its been exactly three years since Yoongi was kidnapped, three years since Jin saved his life and three years since me and Yoongi officially got married. It wasn't a big wedding like we planned, we ended up saying our vows at the hospital when Yoongi was being looked after straight after the incident. A lot has happened in three years believe it or not but everything has changed, for the better and the worse. 

"Mum uncle Din want to cut ma hair" Yoon shin waddles into my room covering his curls with his tiny hands. I pick up the little boy and sigh as I walk into the living room where Jin sat with a scissors in his hands and a razor on the floor. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask him with one hand caring Yoon Shin and the other hand firmly on my hip. 

"I was giving the boy a 2013 Rapmon makeover but then he started being a baby" he answers and rolls his eyes at Yoon Shin who hides his head behind me. 

"My son is not an experiment!" 

"At what point did I say he was?" 

"Stop trynna make him into a kpop star he's only 3" 

"At 3 I could do my own makeup" 

"Kadee, where's my hat?" Yoongi comes into the room all dressed up ready coming back from work. Me and Jin both turn to face him then roll our eyes at him for interrupting our argument. "I'm just gonna take Yoonie and we'll look for it together" he says after realizing how heated it was and takes Yoonie out of my hands. 

"Mum and Uncle Din are crazy" I hear my little boy say to his dad. 

"I know son, I know" he responds as he carries him away into our bedroom. Even though me and Yoongi are now married and have a child together, we still live at the dorm with the other members we just got the dorm extended and made our room bigger. I didn't want to separate him from his members and I agreed to keep on extending the dorm whenever a new baby is born. 

"Kadee how do I look?" Taehyung rushes out of his bedroom with the latest gucci suit on and his hair neatly parted looking like a stressed teenager. I give him the thumbs up and smile at how adorable he is acting just over a girl. "Do you think Celeste will like it?" He asks me as he looks down at his outfit. 

"Of course she will, she will love you no matter what you wear" I respond with a smile on my face feeling happy for him. Taehyung met Celeste at a concert in Brazil about two years ago, after he realised that me and Yoongi were solid he decided to get to know Celeste and now 2 years later he is getting ready to propose to her. 

"Why are you lying to him? Yeah she'll love you no matter what you wear but she'll love you more in a gucci suit" Jin speaks up making me roll my eyes at him. I open my mouth prepared to tell him off but I'm interrupted by a loud knock at our front door forcing me to go and see who it is. I look through the peep hole and see a very pissed off Zendaya. I open the door for her with a smile on my face but she storms right past me and storms straight into the living room. 

"Where is he?!" She shouts causing everyone in the dorm to come out of their rooms and watch the scene. 

"Oh not this again" I hear Namjoon mumble as he rubs his eyes and walks back into his room. 

"Why do you always come here shouting?" Jin asks Zendaya making her scoff at him. 

"You make me shout!" 

"Bitch it aint my fault that you got a short temper" 

"You make my temper short!" She shouts as she tries to refrain herself from strangling Jin. She puts her hands into a tight fist and begins to do the breathing exercises that I taught her to do whenever she gets stressed out.