The finding

You start down a small trail as you try and gather some more supplies and food. ¨This place is beautiful...in a creepy way.¨ It may have been creepy but everything around was almost breathtaking. As you make your way down the trail you see a small strange looking white stick poking out of the ground. In closer examination after pulling it out of the ground,it wasn't a stick it was a bone with a fuzzy eye and horns on it. ¨wh-what kind of bone is this? Is this some kind of sick arts and crafts project?¨. A strange hopping noises start to be heard as a weird pumpkin shaped animal and horns with a floppy tongue sticking out. You step back as it gets close. ¨A-are you s-some kind of dog?¨. The creature jumps onto you knocking you onto your back as it starts to lick your face. ¨H-HEY! Haha s-stop it!¨. You start laughing and also hear a small jingle like metal. A small tag dangles from the creatures neck it had something engraved in it: Otto Von Chesterfield. ¨C-chesterfield huh?¨. It barks like a dog and hops off you. You stand back up dusting yourself off. ¨Well then i guess you will be my new partner¨.

Time skip

After getting some wood you find a nice place to make a fire ¨i guess that scouts group really payed off¨. You manage to get the fire going just as the sun fades and the darkness engulfs the land, you sit by the fire listing to the crackling of the flames and the nightly breeze. Chester lays beside you asleep. Suddenly a twig snaps near by and your head shoots to look in that direction. ¨oh god..¨. Quietly you reach for your axe and stand up creeping towards the nose getting ready to attack. A dark shadow appears and with all your might you swing the back part of it into the creature. A loud slam is heard followed by something heavy dropping. You drop your axe and grab the torch to get a closer look. Moving slowly closer to it you see something strange, a hand,black hair........and a red vest.

hello all! Its sheepy here just re-doing another chapter. just wanted to say you look mighty beautiful/handsome today!