Wendy part 2

Y/N POV
*flash back* Wendy wad talking about herself and how she got here *end of flash back* "Well I was in my house with my mother and father when a storm started so we were stuck inside. I wanted to play some games outside still so when my parents where not looking I left the house and into the woods. After playing for a while in the rain I saw a very tall man and he asked me if i wanted to go to a special land and i said yes. I woke up here and that's it.

Y/N:wow that's horrible. Maxwell is such a shitty person.

Wilson: Y/N LANGUAGE THERE IS A CHILD.

Y/N: Ok slow your roll man sorry.
Everyone laughs for a little bit and than everyone goes silent.

Wilson: so how is she here?

Wendy: who Abigail well I don't really know myself I always bring here flower around with me so maybe that's it.

Wilson: oh i think i know it might have to do with that her soul is tethered to yours so where ever you go she will always follow you. 

Y/N: Wilson she is like 7 she doesn't know what that means. 

Wilson: well  i don't care i am a scientist my job is to find out why certain things happen like how THERE IS A GHOST RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. 

Wilson screams his face with anger,confusion and embarrassment

Y/N: you need to calm down Wilson you are overwhelming yourself just sit down and take a breather. 

Y/N and Wilson sit down on a long by the fire and Wendy sits in front of them on the ground and smiles with Abby right behind her. 

Wilson: I'm sorry Wendy i didn't mean to over react. 

Y/N: And?

Wilson: And what?!

Y/N: say sorry to her. ( Y/N points at Abigail) 

Wilson sighs 

Wilson: and i'm sorry Abigail for yelling at you and giving you dirty looks.

Wilson looks at his feet sadly then look as Y/N to see if they are looking at him 

Y/N: you are not going to guilt trip me Higgsbury 

                                                 NIGHT FALLS ON THE CAMPSITE 

Wilson was making some cooked rabbit for everyone and Y/N was hanging out with Wendy and Abigail.

Y/N: hey Wilson Wendy is getting tired can she sleep in your tent tonight

Wilson: i guess so nite Wendy..... wait Y/N where will i sleep?

Y/N: you can sleep in my tent tonight 

                                                                         TO BE CONTINUED 

Hi i'm soooo sorry for not posting in a while being in high school means i have a lot of work on my plate hope you enjoy the new chapter idk when the next one is coming out.