Chapter 2

Lexa pov

I walked in my office and sat down in my chair and got started with all this paperwork I have to do. After about 2 hours I was done with it all so I got up and grab my jacket and left out the office with Lincoln behind me.

So lexa is we still on for going to the gym today" said Lincoln walking in the elevator with me. I pressed floor one and turned to look at him.

Yea and is there another reason you want to go there" I ask laughing at him. I know the reason why he wants to go to the gym because of her. He has a huge crush on the owner of the gym Octavia and a good friend of mine. I met Octavia at the gym 2years ago when I first Start going there and from that day forward me and her be great friends. Last year one day I didn't want to go to the gym by myself so I ask Lincoln to come with me and he said yes and we got there we went straight to the treadmills probably over 15 minutes later Octavia came and walked over to me and ask me a question, when she left I turned around and found Lincoln looking at Octavia like she was the only girl on earth and I know from that look that he liked Octavia so from that day forward he loves going to the gym.

You know the other reason why I want to go" He says walking out the elevator smiling with me and walking outside to the car that is waiting for us to take us to lunch. We get in the car and pull off. I decided to have a half day of work so I can spend more time at the gym with Lincoln and Anya. We pull up at Grounders and got out and walked in. We take a seat by the widow so we can look out it. A few seconds later a pretty girl come up to us to take our order.

Hello my name is heather and I will be your waitress for this evening so want you guys would like to drink" She asks looking at Lincoln then to me. I wink at her and I saw her blush and it was cute.

I will just have water thank you" Lincoln said looking down at his phone. I look up at her and give her my signature smirk and I see her blush even harder then last time and I know I got her warped around my finger.

"I will have red wine please and thank you" I say winking at her and I see her grab the notebook in her hand even harder and when she left I got on my phone texting Anya telling her want time to meet us at the gym. Then I got on Twitter strolled through it. She came back with our drinks and ask us want we will like to eat. I ordered a salad and Lincoln ordered the same thing and when she took our order she left again.

"Hi did you ask Anya was she coming with us to the gym" Lincoln ask looking up from his phone. I did the same thing and looked at him.

"Yes I did and she said she will just meet us there" I say just in time for our food to arrive. We eat and talk about things. After we was done we paid and went back to the office and I grab a few things and walk out again leaving for the the gym. Me and Lincoln went are ways and said we will meet up at the gym. I got in my car and drove home to change.

Lexa car