Chapter 4

Lexa pov

I was talking to Octavia when I heard whistles from everybody at the gym. When Octavia stop talking to me and looked at the door and smiled, I turned around to see the most beautiful girl ever in a red dress walking towards this way to me and Octavia​. She was beautiful with her  blonde hair and her ocean blue eyes that make me feel like im drowning in them. When she stop in front of Octavia and smiled I thought it was beautiful and when Octavia said something she laughed and I thought it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. I didn't notice I was checking her out unit she turned around smirking at me. I looked back up at her eyes and I got lost in them. When Octavia came she broke eye contact with me and looked at her friend. Then turned and left out the gym and I let go of the air I was holding in that I didn't notice I was holding in. I went back to the punching bag. Why was I so disappointed that blonde girl was gone. After about 2 hours I was not feeling working out anymore so I told Lincoln I'm going to head home for today after I said bye to him, I got in my car and started to head home. On my way home I passed the elementary school and that's when I saw her again standing outside the school with another girl by her side. I just kept driving home, when I got there I went in the kitchen and fix me something to eat then went up to my room and took a shower to get ready for bed. All night I dreamed of the blue eyed beauty.

The next morning I got up and got dressed for work. When I went down stairs Anya was in the kitchen cooking  breakfast. I walked in and sat down at the kitchen counter.

Oh lexa is you going to the fashion show" ask Anya putting a plate in front of me. Then sat next to me. I started to think do I want to go to this fashion show. I got pulled out my thoughts by Anya.

Sorry want you say I didn't hear you" I say putting my plate in the sink and turning to face Anya again.

I said are you going because me and Lincoln are, we got invited by Octavia" she says wishing her dish out.

Sure I will go when is it" I ask her looking down at phone.

This Saturday I will text you where it will be" she say grabbing her keys and walking towards the the door.

Wait where u going" I ask looking up from my phone.

Going shopping for the fashion show I got nothing to water" Anya say putting on her jacket.

Can I tag along" I ask walking toward her.

Sure I need help any way picking out the right dress" she says walking out the house I just laughed and closed the door and Locked.