The Host Club

Members: Tamaki,Kyoya,Haruhi,Mori,Honey, Hikaru,and karou (nickname the shady twins)

The Host Club is now in business the girls rushed in they made appointments to sit with Hikaru, Karou,Tamaki the king,Honey and Mori and last but not least Haruhi. Kyoya doesn't take appointments he is just there to make sure the Host Club doesn't go over their budget. "Mommy" Tamaki said with a smirk "what is it Daddy?" Kyoya asked rolling his eyes "will you follow me please after the girls leave" Tamaki said with the biggest puppy dog eyes he could give "sure" Kyoya said looking at his computer.

The Ladies left and it was now time for Kyoya to follow Tamaki, Tamaki left and Kyoya followed. Tamaki lead Kyoya to the back of the school building. Kyoya didn't know why Tamaki is leading him behind the school but he said nothing to him until Tamaki started a conversation with him

"Kyoya I have something I need and want to say" Kyoya look at Tamaki with curious eyes "what is it Tamaki" Tamaki looked at Kyoya and started to talk "Kyoya I've known this from the first day that I met you I uh I um-" "Spit it out tamaki" Kyoya said interrupting Tamaki "I love you Kyoya" Kyoya looked at Tamaki surprised but what he didn't know is that the words about to come out of his mouth were shocking to him most "I love you to" Tamaki looked at Kyoya and  kissed him neither of them pulled away Kyoya finally broke the kiss "Tamaki will you spend the night?" Tamaki's eyes lit up with joy "I would love to" Tamaki said. Tamaki kissed Kyoya one last time before running to the front of the building Kyoya close behind.

I know its short another chapter will be coming soon (also I'm Soo sorry for not updating sooner just have been busy)