The Crash

Tamaki P.O.V
Kyoya and I got into the limo and started heading to school,the roads were covered in black ice so the limo driver had to drive slowly so we wouldn't get hurt. I looked over a Kyoya who looked back “Are we going to tell the other hosts about us” Kyoya nodded in response still looking at me I scooted closer to him and kissed him we eventually had to pull away to get air as soon as we did we saw a car speeding towards us.

Kyoyas P.O.V
Me and Tamaki got into the limo we noticed the roads were covered in black ice so the driver had to drive slowly but then Tamaki spoke “Are we going to tell the other hosts about us” He said looking at me, me doing the same as well I nodded he scooted closer to me and kissed me. I was in shock at first but soon melted into the kiss we pulled apart to get some air and saw a car speeding towards us.

3rd person P.O.V
Kyoya and Tamaki broke the kiss but little did they know it would be their last. The speeding car came crashing into the limo making them spin off the road and crashing into a tree,another person saw the crash and Calle the Police when the police came Tamaki and Kyoya got rushed into the hospital Kyoya and tamaki’s father's were contacted and they rushed over. Tamaki’s heart began to fail and on his last two breaths he told his father to tell Kyoya he loves him his chest rose and then fell the machine making a long beeping noise.

Tamaki’s father went into the hospital room Kyoya was in and told him the bad news about Tamaki and what his last words were Kyoya started crying which shocked his dad and tamaki’s dad, I love you to Tamaki he said loud enough for his father to hear his father got up and left the room leaving Kyoya with Tamaki’s dad which did the same after a few minutes. After a couple of days the hospital let Kyoya out but the minute they did he found a tall building, climed to the time and jumped off and his thoughts while doing it were “if I don't have Tamaki I don't need to live” he thought this over and over until everything went black.

After he hit the ground he saw Tamaki once again

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this story the ending is sad but at least they are together again right??? Thanks for all the love and support love all of you goodbye for now