Kyoyas house P.T 2

Kyoya was still sitting at the end of his bed Tamaki walked over to Kyoya and kissed him he pulled away from kyoya to get some air. Kyoya backed up so he was farther on the bed he was still uneasy and upset that Tamaki yelled at him and he yelled back not knowing what else to do.

Tamaki’s p.o.v
'Kyoya looked so handsome sitting on his bed' Tamaki thought I  climed on the bed and pushed Kyoya back, I  got on top of Kyoya and started to kiss him  then trailed down to his neck. I licked the skin and then bit down sucking hard.

Kyoyas P.O.V
Tamaki was trying to give me a hickey on my neck in the most noticeable spot ever 'what should I do should I push him off tell him I'm not ready or should I let him do it' Kyoyas mind kept wondering about what he should do. He noticed Tamaki stopped and was smiling 'what must have given me the hickey' Kyoya has finally made his decision he pushed Tamaki off of him “i wasn't trying to rape you” Tamaki screamed at Kyoya “i know you weren't I uh I um have homework” 'yeah homework that will work' Kyoya thought “oh okay” Kyoya hoped Tamaki wouldn't catch him in a lie.

So I have another announcement I will be discontinuing the story after the next  chapter. I'm so sorry that I haven't been active lately I've been so busy with my friends and life in general so I hope this update makes up for it. Love all of you and thanks for reading and voting for my story. Have an amazing day and remember all of you are beautiful and unique in your own way. Once again I love chuuu!