The Article

Mr. Scamander lay Caoimhe down gently on the kitchen table before searching through the cabinets for something. Credence played with her curls gently, but soon found himself tracing her jaw and outlining her pink lips. He couldn't help himself. Even though his concern for her was real, he thought, Merlin's beard, she is so beautiful when she sleeps.

Something caught the corner of his eye. An article from the Daily Prophet, crumbled up. Curious, Credence opened it up. There was the picture of him and Caoimhe at the banquet.

IS CAOIMHE SCAMANDER A FRAUD?

Written by Rita Skeeter.

Everyone knows about the famous Caoimhe and Credence Scamander. This seemingly dream couple have been seen together everywhere, whether it's at Diagon Alley or Rome, Italy, where they had their honeymoon.

But is Caoimhe faking her love for Credence to support her true master?

Credence, as we all know, was abused as a child because he was magical. This caused him to develop an Obscurus. It died down for a little while when he met Caoimhe, but he was forced to use it again during the war. He received such horrible injuries that he fell unconscious for several days.

During that time, reports have shown that Caoimhe went to Azkaban to visit one of Grindewald's most loyal followers, Leta Lestrange. The conversation between the two ladies was not overheard by anyone, but reports say she left the cell looking very angry. Why would she talk to a follower of Grindelwald? She is an angel, perfectly sweet and kind, a loyal follower of Albus Dumbledore.

Or was she?

It couldn't have been a coincidence that Caoimhe happened to marry a young man who has the most powerful Obscurus ever recorded. If she pulls on Credence's strings hard enough, she could cause mass destruction to the muggle world, exposing wizardkind. She seems to have some sort of relation to Grindelwald's most loyal follower, Leta Lestrange.

Is she trying to make Grindelwald's dream come true, even after his death? Is this perfect angel actually a loyal follower of Grindelwald? Did she blame Leta for her master's death?

More of that coming up soon!

Furious, Credence tore up the article. Who could say such things about her? Follower of Grindelwald? Friend of Leta Lestrange? Rubbish! Just for good measures, he threw the pieces into the fireplace before sitting down by Caoimhe's side. Mr. Scamander was applying some kind of ointment to the marks on her neck.

Please be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who has two thumbs, loves writing, and is super excited about the fact that it's Harry Potter's 20th anniversary?

I hope you've enjoyed so far!