crying and kindness then sleep

Sonic walked to shadow to pick him up but shadow moved alot so he wont be picked up by sonic instead of blaze or tails sonic says shadow just let me pick you up i wont spank you i promise just please stop moving and sit up and put your arms up so i can pick you up okay, shadow who now knows he's not going to be spanked sat up and reached his hands up and said up up now sonic said fine and he picked shadow who was still crying but not as much laid in sonics arms as he looked up at him while still crying sonic wondering why he was still crying shadow said in his head later i will talk to sonic when blaze goes to work and tails still at his work shop shadow also said in his head that he needs some attention right now for some reason it was probably some of the effects from the ray gun when he was so bored of waiting to get some attention he started crying again sonic who panicked, quickly shushed shadow in a calm way and surprised shadow alot because sonic was being nice to him but he was still crying because he wanted more attention so he kept crying intill he decided to give shadow a warm bottle of milk so he went down stairs which he has stairs sonic got the milk that tails made and put in the fridge blaze was watching some kind of movie blaze didnt care about what sonic was so she watched her movie sonic grabbed the bottle and puts it in the microwave while shadow was crying and said wa wa ba ba while still crying which sonic knew what ba ba meant because he said that to his mom when he was a baby because he wanted milk, sonic cradled shadow like his mom used to do to him when he got fussy and wanting something a couple seconds later the microwave dinged so sonic grabbed the bottle and tested it and said it was warm so he then told shadow that he could have his ba ba now which sonic said ba ba to shadow who grabbed the bottle his hands and drank it really fast so sonic would have deal with him having chest pains from drinking his milk too fast and sonic would have to burp him because he drank it too fast and because hes a baby and no one burped him after he ate but he didnt care he just enjoying the warm milk running down his throat while he was drinking too fast, sonic tryed to pull the bottle out of his mouth but shadow kept drinking his milk untill it was gone sonic then said you drank that milk really fast shadow smiled at him and then felt pain in chest and sonic seen this and said aw man i really dont want to do this but he did sonic then realized that shadow was having trouble breathing so sonic lifted shadow over his shoulder and burped him sonic cradled shadow like what his mom did to him when he was little then shadow fell asleep with out knowing it and sonic put him in his crib and tip toed down the stairs to watch tv with blaze.