the babysitters spend the night

Shadow was sleeping piecefully in his crib dreaming of being able to eat ice cream and steak again. Meanwhile Sonic, silver and knuckles was watching a scary movie that's rated R sonic goes up stairs to grab 2 blankets for silver and knuckles but he has to sneak into shadows room where they were at and he then grabbed 2 warm fuzzy blankets and leaves the door open so shadow could sleep in his crib sonic has to sleep on shadows bed to he could make sure shadow doesnt cry in the middle of the night but if he needs some warm milk in the middle of the night then sonic will make a milk bottle now and keep it in the fridge just in case shadow needs it sonic quietly walked to the kitchen to make shadows baby bottle with that baby formula that blaze got shadow to help him go to sleep for his nap or bedtime because he never wants to sleep so he crys and reaches out his arms and says upie upie me want upie me no tired i sad please dont leave me here what you leave me bad things hfor some one to pick him up and to let him sit in someones lap while watching his favorite show bear and the big blue house it was an old show but he still liked it and the weird thing is that shadow was watching it and didnt complain that it was too childish and stupid and i told her if you and scourge hurt each other that he was not a baby so he wouldnt know why he was acting like a real baby then in a couple minutes sonic figures out why shadow was acting like a real baby, sonic then knew that he had to tell tails so tails could turn him back to normal when sonic brought to of the blankets after he gives the blankets to them sonic gives them their blankets and then he goes to the kitchen grabs a baby bottle, fills it with water, half way full, gets the formula out, puts three scoops of it in the bottle, puts the top back on the bottle, shakes it up, then puts in the fridge, puts the formula away tells silver and knuckles knew that he was going to bed and tells them to keep the movie volume down and not so loud so the baby won't wake ead it and Wakes y m
s waist m up abs m n also says to them theres spare bedroom in the basement and id mrnd a bathroom down there just in case the basement has to separate bed rooms also he wimoulf bg, both bedrooms have one bunk bed, one dresser, one room has a book self with books, both have flat screen tv with dvd player and lots of dvds in the wooden box and another wooden box was lots a music CDs both bedrooms have a small toy box with action figures, costumes for pretend play, toys gun and toy swords ninja masks, star wars life sabors, stuff animes, small toy cars, drones, car RC planes walmart brand beyblades, Japanese beyblade beyblade storage case, beside the toy box is 2 beyblade stadiums one for the cheap beyblades and one for Japanese beyblades knuckles and silver chose a room and slept there for the night, sonic was dreaming of a good dream about defeating eggman and never seeing him again and he was running and was doing everything he wanted to do but couldn't because of eggman so sonic dreamed about that dream untill he heard some crying in his dream and then woke up to shadow crying because this is what he wanted to do so he could get revenge after he cried and screamed as loud as he could he woke up knuckles and silver downstairs in the basement and both of them fell of their beds and you could hear two big booming sounds sonic got up from the floor because he fell off his bed shadow also pooped his diaper as well and when he did that sonic smelled it and said not again after he got off the floor and regained his balance he heard someone coming up the stairs to see what all the commotion was about they opened the door and smelled something terrible and heard crying and sonic was on his bed crying and mumbling to himself under a pillow and he didnt even realize knuckles and silver were in the room so they taped his shoulder and then they took the pillow off his face and pushed him off the bed and yelled will you just change his diaper already and calm him down sonic said that he doesnt want to change his diaper anymore so he says how about changes his diapers instead and silver says fine I'll do it, he then grabbed the baby with his telekinesis and laid him on the changing pad on the dresser, shadow stoped crying and stared at silver and wonder what he was doing, shadow then knew what he was doing and he began moving to much, kicking, screaming, crying, shadow didnt want to be changed by anyone else but sonic because it is sonics punishment. Silver kept trying to change his diaper but shadow kept moving to much he was moving and reaching for sonic while saying nwo mwe want swonic nwow mwe dwont what wu chwanging mwe, mwe want swonic ta dwo dat swonic swonic swonic nwot wu nwo nwo nwo mwe scward swonic help mwe help mwe pwease mwe *sniffle* dwont *sniffle* w w wanna *sniffle* bwe wif thwese  gwuys shadow start crying and then he lets loose of his bladder and wets himself again but alot and leaks through his diaper then he is lifted by silver but without his telekinesis powers so he doesn't drop the baby on the floor he then gives shadow to sonic and then sees how bad the diaper is which agrees to change him but with his super speed he then takes shadow with him to get him his bottle which sonic heats it up then tests the temperature to see if its the right temperature which it is so he then gives the bottle to shadow who grabs the bottle and trys to feed himself but fails and then fails again so he then said wa wa ba ba while shadow was still in sonics arms, sonic said you want your ba ba little guy shadow nods his head do you want me to feed you shadow, shadow said nwo nwo mwe want gwandpy fwor dat wor uncy pwease, sonic said okay sonic yells one of you guys have to feed the baby he wants you to knuckles says he will be guesses silver says tomorrow i will. knuckles comes down stairs and takes shadow out of sonics arms abd and puts the bottle in his mouth and shadow drinks it so sonic who is this baby anyway knuckles said. Sonic said its shadow he got turned into a baby so we are taking care of him untill tails fixs him after shadow was fed and was burped he fell asleep in knuckles arms and was sucking on his binkey while sleeping in his arms knuckles took shadow upstairs to put him in his crib and then sonic went to sleep then silver and knuckles went to sleep.

Next chapter is failed ray gun and two babies