blaze and silvers house

Blaze grabs shadow from knuckles and sonic for the night and silver sets up the crib for shadow and tails to sleep in while blaze feeds shadow and tails their milk while they drank all the milk silver told blaze that the cribs are all built blaze then carries the tails into her room to the crib that is next to her bed and silver carries shadow to the crib next to his bed in his room and blaze sets tails down to sleep and she goes to sleep herself. Silver sets shadow down to sleep and he goes to the living room to watch a movie after the movie he goes to the kitchen to eat some dinner since blaze made the food that she thought i liked but i didn't so she ate it while i built the cribs so im now going to make some corn dogs in the microwave for myself in 1 minute the corn dogs were cooked so i grabbed it and ate it while watching some show called big bang theory i ate all my food and i went over to the kitchen sink to wash my dishes so i washed my dishes and i then put the dishes away after i did that i watched the show i was watching i watched another episode and i said " wow i didn't even know this show was this interesting i guess i will watch 20 more episodes of this show. I sat at the couch watching the third episode than i watched the forth episode then the fifth episode then before i watched the sixth episode i went over to the kitchen to get a cup of water i then drank water and decided to watch the show again i watched atleast 15 episodes of it and decided to take a shower i took a shower and brushed my teeth and then went back down stairs to watch the show untill i saw that blaze was up so i said "oh hi blaze" blaze said "hi silver i couldnt go to sleep so im watching this show you watching because he left it on and i was wondering what it was and i liked the show so now I'm watching it" silver said "okay then i will just watch it with you untill we get tired and go to sleep in our rooms." Silver then sat next to blaze and watched the show with her. Silver and blaze watched the show for 3 hours which we were really tired and it was about 10 o'clock at night so blaze turned off the tv blaze and silver walked up to the rooms and slept on their beds and the babies slept as well and then 5 minutes later the babies woke up crying blaze and silver figured out that the babies needed a new diaper so they both changed their diapers. Blaze changed tails diaper and silver changed shadows diaper they sat the babies in their cribs and they both placed a binkey in the babies mouth and the babies fell asleep then blaze and silver fell asleep as well.