ch.2

[ ong ]

time passed like a snail as i did not know what to do. i checked my phone for the 76th time, and 10 minutes flowed just like that. staring at the ceiling for the past minutes without feeling tired seems so pointless– well, it is.

another minute passed so i decide to take a stroll and buy some snacks at the nearby convenience store, "yah, jaehwan! i'm going to the convenience store, anything you want me to buy?"

jaehwan lists the things and i exclaimed when he states so many kind and i hit his head mildly and he frowned and rub his head, glaring at me. i just chuckled and walked out of the dormitory.

it was a cool and breezy evening. a strong gust of wind blew against my face, making me shiver. i ran towards the nearest convenience store to warm my body but to no avail, the store has an air conditioner and i groaned in annoyance as i swiftly grab the things i needed.

when suddenly, i bumped into someone while i was running (a/n; literally) to grab my favourite cottage fries– causing the stuffs in my arms scattering on the ground, both of us scowled in pain.

i cursed under my breath and i looked up only to see . . . "yeseul?"

we both gasped but later formed an awkward kind of smile to each other.

"um, what are you doing here?" i know that's a stupid question but oh well.

"um– obviously, buying snacks?"

i just laughed– no, we both laughed out of awkwardness.

oh, just for your information, we actually have gotten kind of close– practically not just me but jisung and jaehwan also.

we even create a groupchat on sns and you know that we peeps are so good at blabbering nonsense stuff and all– that got yeseul annoyed by our talkative personality but thank god we are fun to be with.

"yah seongwoo, do you hear me?"

i scratched my head as i was embarrassed. did i stare at her too long? well, who could resist this beautiful human being? jokes, she's ugly.

"you must've gotten deaf after becoming friends with me cause you are spacing out almost all the time," she shook her head while picking up the stuff on the gr–

"oh yeah, you are deaf, sor–"

"what the– i'll kill you if you said that again," lowering myself down to help her collect the things.

we chuckled in unison before she excused herself to pay her things. i nodded following her behind to pay afterwards.

grabbing her hand before she could walk away from me i worriedly asked, "do you want me to send you off to your dorm?"

she quickly shook her head initiating that she's fine walking by herself.

i just nod and watch her walk away by herself but when she is about metres away i tailed her from behind– no other intention but just to make sure she's safe.

i had to admit that she still look stunning as ever from behind and no– i don't have a crush on her.

my thoughts were disturbed when i heard a slight scream from– OH MYY YESEUL

running for my life, i kick-punch the two guys until yeseul tried to stop me but sorry not sorry, they are now on the ground thanks to my taekwondo skills.

i smiled in victory but– "yYAHHHH!! THESE GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS."

that nearly made my eardrums go broken and for a few seconds i tried to process the words she said. oh myyy, i taekwondo-ed innocents.

helping them up, i apologized abruptly and thank goodness they aren't dead yet.

i took a glance at yeseul and she glared at me, pinching my ears afterwards, "you little dumbass."

when i saw their faces, i immediately gasped, knowing that it's the popular guys in the college– park jihoon and lai guanlin (a/n; let's just assume that they're in college already and pANWINKK RISE).

apparently, i know them and they know me, they stated that it's alright and they don't mind when actually they have some bruises on their face but i insisted on bringing them to my dormitory and they finally agreed along with yeseul following us.

jaehwan just laughed hearing the story about me ninja-ing these poor innocent guys and in unison, me and yeseul hit his shoulder playfully causing him to groan.

we all giggled and chitchat along until midnight after nursing the two boys bruises.

and again, her smiles never fails to mesmerize me. could it be– i had already fall for her?

///

a/n; i cant stop laughing at jaehwan's written profile ㅋㅋㅋ trans ©hellojaehwan

2m39?

😂😂😂

😂😂😂

DBWKDHSIDH JAEHWAN GUANLIN DANIK JISUNG AND DAEHWI'S 😭😭😂 ©_bobji

©_bobji

ok im done, bye

- 카마린