ch.6

[ ong ]

it's already 3pm and we have just finished our tour to the ghibli museum that is filled with the history and science of animation that displays all that process of creating an animated film.

it was pretty interesting since i also watch some of the anime(s) created by them and seeing yeseul and jaehwan enjoying it — i also couldn't contain my gladness but to savor the moment we have spent.

currently we are off to the most awaited place which is anata no warehouse. although we are a little exhausted for today but we are still certain about our decision.

"wooooo, this is sure gonna be lit," yeseul mentioned as we three gradually walk in towards the arcade.

it wasn't just a normal arcade but rather a creepy one since going to a normal one would be a bit tiresome. like what people said, life is about taking chances and trying new things, right?

but before we went in to the main event, we had to go pass through a dull-looking way that is impeccably realistic. the walls and floor or concisely the entire place are grimy. fake posters are sticked to the walls and moisture stains filled every crack.

rooms are fitted with stained glass, which mannequins disguise theirself as prostitutes lie clad in lingerie.

i looked at jaehwan who was now staring at the mannequin, trying to hide his laughter despite showing a slight blush covering his cheeks.

"jaehwan-ah, are you taking interest to this mannequin?" i cackled causing yeseul to turn around and took a glance at the still mannequin, later grinned teasingly at jaehwan who was glaring at me.

"oooohhh, i ship i ship!" yeseul sneered making jaehwan feeling more irritated.

jaehwan obnoxiously rolled his eyes trying to hide his embarrassment before speaking up, "i ship you two too!"

he smirked, mocking us — geez, he looks like those perverted uncles trying to flirt with their nieces.

but despite that, what makes it awkward is yeseul and i keep making unusual eye contact; which this is kinda more flirty?

+ skip time because the author is too lazy +

i heaved a sigh of relief as soon as the back of my body touch the comfy bed which i have been using for the past days.

and moreover, tomorrow we are going back to korea, sadly. i can't really describe how exciting this trip was with yeseul and jaehwan around (and the trip will be more fun if jisung was here).

i unlocked my phone, scrolling through sns and all of a sudden, yeseul's username popped up in my feed — which she tagged me in a picture she posted.

i grinned unknowingly, viewing the photo that we took at the city filled with lights which illustrates the serenity at night.

locking my phone, i decided to go to yeseul's room, located just two rooms beside us.

after three knocks, the door swing open, revealing a damp-haired yeseul — i gotta say, she look 20 times more stunning than she usually are.

"what are you doing here?" she asked with a tired expression.

"have you packed your stuff?"

"nope, maybe later or tomorrow," she nonchalantly replied, while i was still standing at her doorstep.

"let's go to our room, you are bored right?" i mentioned but thinking about the time, it's almost 11pm, i quickly said,"oh, if you are tired, you should rest."

"yea, seems like it but i want to chat with you guys though," yeseul answered.

"no, no, sleep is more important, besides, we still have tomorrow right?" i ruffled her wet hair, causing yeseul to hit my hand lightly.

"can you stop doing that? it's annoying," she responded, making a face.

"i like your hair, it's really soft and touchable," i grinned.

she rolled her eyes, and shoo-ing me away afterwards until she suddenly halted me from walking away.

"what is it?" i confusedly asked as i scan her face.

all of a sudden, she placed her arms around me, giving a warm feeling that i've never felt before.

it was so calming yet so addicting — but not in that unhealthy way though. it's addicting because, that one hug from yeseul could ease the mind and heart of anyone to be honest.

"thank you for being a great friend, a friend that everyone could ask for." she said.

dammit, am i friendzoned all this time?

///

a/n; i haven't updated for so long, so here's one for y'all 🌚 i'm really sorry for not posting for a very long time since i'm really busy with school stuff and my phone is also not with me all the time and i rarely have the time to write. so lastly, thank you for reading, i love you guys as much as i love takoyaki ❤️