ch.4

a/n; i just randomly add daehwi's cover of paper hearts bcs it is basically the apple to my ears lmao 🙂 his english is so 💯 and his voice is so angelic dnscbidnsojwkd

〰〰〰

[ yeseul ]

"should we wake her up?"

"yes maniac, and i suppose you're the one who will." oh god, why is it so noisy early in the morning?

"no to the way! you are her boy, right? so, you–"

"guys, can you please shut the–" argh, that's it.

i groaned in a daze, half-asleep, "yah, what's with the fuss?" rubbing my eyes and removing the strands of hair covering my face with eyes still closely shut before continuing, "yah anyone there? jiwoo? eunjung?"

not long after, i heard someone whisper-shouting, "who on earth is jiwoo?" and damn it sounds so familiar and i assume it must be–

"i am jiwoo, why?" i heard jiwoo's voice from the lower bunk since i am in the upper bunk.

i chuckled softly imagining their reactions when jiwoo was surprising them.

"oh shit, you scared me," someone exclaimed as i heard a little chuckle filling the room.

i forced myself to get up and what's on my mind was right– oh, wait, how did they know about my dorm room number anyway?

"oh, hi yeseul!" the three guys greeted me– who were currently sitting their butts on the couch, waving their hands at me with a bright smile planted on each of their faces.

i rolled my eyes jokingly, "what are you guys doing here? and how did you guys know where my dorm room is? and–"

"alright, calm down your ass first," jaehwan exclaimed, raising his two hands up.

he continued, "we found out about your dorm at the university's dorm lists (a/n; idk if this is a thing or not but this is based on my imaginations so) and we are here to tell you that–"

"wait, hold on a second, who let you guys in?" i asked while climbing down the stairs.

"uh, eunjung?" jisung gestured to eunjung who was typing something on her laptop was disturbed by jisung, glancing at us with a stern expression and back again at her work. she must be really stressed of assignments. better not disturb her.

"wait what? yeseul, you know these guys?" jiwoo asked with a how-the-fuck-you-got-friends-like-this expression attached all over her face.

"apparently, yes," i replied, grabbing a tea that has been done by who knows.

"oh and by the way yeseul, you actually look pretty with your morning hair," seongwoo complimented me leaving me to roll my eyes playfully whilst arranging my hair; as though i feel a little fluttered about it.

"oh anyway, continue what were you saying just now,"

"we are here to tell you that," jaehwan grinned; jumping up and down slightly, handing me a small poster before continuing, "there will be a cooking competition that will be held next saturday!" he squeals excitedly.