A/N

Hey peoples it's me. I feel like I didn't explain everything in the last authors note so I shall try to explain it here. I also have gotten a tablet and may be able to continue this story on here. AND YES I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY......I just simply can't quit writing it *goes into fan girl mode*

Like I said I have been planning the characters for my other fan fictions but I haven't actually started writing yet. I know, I know I've had all this time and I'm still working on the characters. Well that and I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life.

I was working on this specific story on a word document and was copying and pasting the story on here when I had my computer. And while on the word document the chapters were longer than they are on here. I guess it's because formating but I'm not sure, never really been good with that kind of stuff. Anyways I will try to make the chapters a tad bit longer but I can't guarantee anything.

Another subject change I'm wondering if I should put my poems on here? Although I am kinda scare of people copy and pasting and stealing my poems. What do y'all think I should do? Do you peoples want me to put my poems on here?

And yet another subject change. If you actually read this whole thing I give you a huge praise. I myself would have been to lazy to read it. If you want comment 'made it' and I'll know that there is finally someone who can actually stand my talking non stop....sowwy.

Anyways...

Stay happy my special jellyfish😜