YOU COMPLETE ME

"oswald, i need you to understand that i believe in you. even when you dont believe in yourself. i... i would do anything for you. i care about you, and - and i trust you," edward sighed as he stared at the ground, hard. he felt oswalds gaze on him as they sat together on oswalds bunk. "you can trust me, too, oswald."

eds eyes met oswalds. "ed, i -"

"you dont have to say anything, just - " ed took a deep breath. "i think im developing feelings for you and i dont know what to do,"

ed flinched at his own words and looked back at the ground, his face now growing redder by the second. eds head snapped back up to look at oswald, surprise on his face as he felt his own hand being covered by oswalds.

"its okay ed. i know. i feel an attraction towards you, too. i hold..." oswald fought to find the right words. "alot of... respect, and affection for you, unlike any other person ive met."

edward looked at oswalds eyes, moisture daring to escape them. "you complete me, edward nygma. you understand me, and i understand you. these past couple weeks ive felt youve been the only reason i havent..." oswald gulped. "killed myself."

edward shook his head momentarily and took oswalds hands back in his own. "please tell me you havent thought of that,"

"ed, i wont." oswald grinned at him sympathetically.

"i still havent gottent to show you how much you mean to me yet," edward whispered apologetically, taking oswalds face in his hands, oswald leaning into the touch, all the while smiling into edwards eyes dreamily.

a/n: this is so fluffy i cant

whats next? smut? more fluff? betrayal? idek tbh.