UNEXPECTED RELEASE

"youre completely sane, mr. cobblepot."

"no, no i c-cant be," oswalds voice quivered as strange tried to hand him a piece of paper with words that oswald knew werent true.

"what about edward? i have to see edwa-"

"mr. cobblepot!" it was on rare occasion that strange raised his voice, but his patience was running thin today. with jim gordon riding his ass and overcrowding and problems with indian hill, he just needed a little cooperation from the penguin like man.

now, in a softer tone he spoke, forcing the certificate of sanity into oswalds trembling hands. "now, take the paper and your things and leave."

oswald shook as he struggled to find words. "can i see edward?"

strange shook his head. "im afraid that just wont do, im sorry oswald." strange wasnt really sorry, and oswald knew it.

oswald flung himself at stranges feet and clawed at the mans pristine suit, yet having no affect on the stoick therapist. now crying, oswalds words were barely discernible. "please...edward...no...stay,"

hugo gave him one look of disgust and backed away, letting oswald fall to the floor. "take him away, and dont let hin chit chat with the riddle man for too long." strange sat back down at his desk as two guards that were standing in the door way, dragged oswald out of the office like he was a rag doll.

strange could hear oswalds cries and screams of protest all the way down the hallway, til they muffled back into the unsettling silence strange was accustomed to.