-ch1: who are you?

I do not own Naruto

Thanks for reading!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Chapter 1: Who are you?

Sakura POV

I looked down, with a pout in my face. As I swayed both my feet, that was hanging from the ground. I only climbed up from here because I was trying to save a cat, that left me here. "Great. I'm stuck." I mumble.

"Hey what are you doing up there?" A voice questioned, I snapped out of my own daze, and searched for the voice. Spotting him, I looked at his figure. He had jet black hair, with black eyes. And his eyes were looking at me with no emotion at all.

I frowned. "Well obviously, I'm stuck." I mumble shyly, while trying to keep my balance.

I saw a glint of amusement in his eyes, before it turned emotionless again. "I can see that but why were you there in the first place?" He questioned, I freeze up and looked away.

"It's..It's non of your business." I mumble shyly, blushing.

He sighed, then slowly paced backwards. "Then I'm not helping you." He replied, as I saw hiim slowly distancing himself from me.

I panicked, trying to reach him, but I stopped and kept my balance. "O-Okay! I'll...I'lll tell you!" I mumble, in embarrassment.  He stopped, and paced towards the tree, and looked up, waiting for my explanation. "I..I was helping a cat from the tree, it got stuck, so I helped it."

I saw him smirk. "Hn, so now you're the one that's stuck?" He stated, I nodded slowly, quite embarrassed about it. He opened his arms, and looked at me. "Hn, just jump and I'll catch you." He said.

I panicked, what if I'm too heavy? "Are you sure?" I questioned, he only nodded. I looked down, gathering my courage, I jumped. He caught me, but he also stumbled back.  I only realised that I was on top of him, blushing I quickly got off him.

"S-Sorry." I mumble, helping him up. He brushed some of the invisible dirt in his clothing before looking at me.

"Hn." Was his only reply.

There was silence before I spoke up. "What's your name?" I asked shyly.

He took a glance at me, before he looked away. "Sasuke Uchiha."

I smiled at him. "W-Well I'm S-Sakura Ha-Haruno. It's nice to meet you!" I introduced myself shyly, as I bowed.

"Hn." Was his only reply, as he slowly paced at a different direction.

Will I see him next time?

.

.

.

.

Walking in the streets, with just me and my bag was really sad. I just wish that those girls would stopping bullying me. It's because of my wide forehead.

As I arrived to the classroom, after how many minutes of walking, I sighed, and paced forward, into my classroom.

But to my surprise, I wasn't alone. Feeling a presence in the classroom, I looked up. And saw Sasuke Uchiha, the boy I met yesterday.

I flinched, and composed myself. Before I gave him a shy smile "H-Hi."

He looked at me, then back at the book he was holding. "Hn." Was his only reply. Again.

I was about to ask hin how he was, when I heard rattling sounds outside of the classroom. "Hey! Forehead!" Said a girl.

I panicked, that familiar voice was Karin. Looking around, I desperately was trying to find a place where I could hide from her.