-ch23: end

Third Person POV

The sun illuminated against her as she covered her upper face with her hands.

"Sakura"

Looking at Sasuke she smiled. "Good Morning Sasuke-kun" she was greeted back with a 'Hn' and the two started to walk towards school.

both of them were walking together friends. No more broken friendship. No more drama and such. It was all a dream.

But Sakura thought that all of it was real.

She stopped when she felt someone choking her from behind.

"Sakura-chan!!!" Exclaimed the two blondes as they hug Sakura to death.

"I had a nightmare I thought you died!!" The both of them synchronised. And they froze "You had the same dream?" Both of them nodded to answer each other's question.

"Ino...Naruto...your choking me.." She breathed out and both of them immediately pulled her out of their gasped. And she panted for air "Thanks"

"What do you same dream?" Sasuke eyed them and Naruto answered.

"Well it's about you guys not getting along. And Sakura was Mika and then Karin was trying to break you guys apart again. Since Mika well Sakura and you became friends and you didn't realise it was Mika and then Sakura-chan committed suicide and all of us were standing in front of of her grave mourning and crying about Sakura-chan!!" He explained giving Sakura a bone crushing hug. "I thought you really died!"

"Naruto...I had that kind of dream too" Sakura said she turned to Sasuke "Did you Sasuke-kun?"

"Hn" he nodded before Naruto could rant about things again. Hinata and Karin appeared.

"Morning you guys!" Karin exclaimed and all of them glanced at her. Well except for Sakura.

Hinata bowed slightly and greeted them a morning and all of them went to school together.

That dream was totally different in reality. Sakura was friends with almost everyone, She never was enemies with Karin. She and Sasuke were friends they never had a shattered friendship. She wasn't hated or alone. She never felt it.

But that dream made her experience the whole thing. And the tree.

She stopped in her tracks. Remembering the tree it was in her dream too. Looking at her friends. They seemed to be caught in the conversation that they didn't notice her walking away from them.

Well not a certain raven though.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

She ran to the park and saw the tree. Her eyes widened as she stared at its petals.

They were black. Totally black. The trunk was violet and the soil that the tree was touching had red trails.

When she blinked the tree came to normal. Confused she rubbed her eyes, Confirming if those things she saw were real.

"Why'd you run away?" A husky voice ask and Sakura knew exactly who it was.

"Sasuke-kun I was looking at our tree" she smiled as she saw him coming closer to her.

In reality and in the dream. Both of them did meet in the tree.

"Nostalgic isn't it?"

"Aah"

She stared at the petals. Sasuke stared at her face. It was time he had to do it.

"Sakura."

She turned to him with a flash of curiosity in her eyes "Hm? What is it?"

He was about to confess when Naruto saw them. "You guys! We're going to be late"

'Dammit Naruto' he thought as he saw Sakura smiling at him, grabbing him she dragged him with her.

"Let's go Sasuke-kun!" She exclaimed.

He sighed by her behaviour. Typical Sakura for him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Coming to school all of them told Sakura about their dream and all replied they had the same like them. Causing a riot in the process.

When the teacher came, -Which was really unusual because Kakashi-sensei was always late. They stopped and looked at him.

"Good Morning students sorry but the staff said that school will be closing today, so you can go home now" All of them cheered in absolute happiness. Sakura sighed in relief as she got up and was about to pack her stuff when.

"Sakura-chan"

"Huh?" She glanced through the windowsill hearing a voice that came from the trees in the window's view. She stared at it for a while, then shrugged and joined with her friends.

"Have you forgotten the person who had helped you?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Well this is it. It's complete. I'm sorry if it sucks. My imagination is just out of place right now. And I planned all these events unexpectedly making you readers confused with the plot. Geez I have such a random mind.

I read this story and I realized that my writing skills back then sucks XP but I've improved a little....I guess.

Enjoy the chapters Readers!