Chapter 2

As a famous country singer once said,'Time marches on.' They had a funeral for me, of course, because it was only natural that they should. It was quite nice actually. In the days before I had learned that I could fly, so I flew beside the car that Hannah was in. After a bit of flying, I flew inside the car and sat beside her. I had never seen her so dull before. Everything about her seemed depressed, even her hair was a darker shade. Her eyes were red from crying, and I never saw her smile for a long time after the funeral. I stayed with her all of the time, and I would hug her every chance I got. Spring turned to winter and things changed a lot with Hannah. She cut her hair and got piercings in her belly and ears, and even grew boobs. Her parents had several conversations with her, some of which I heard, but do not wish to tell you; most of the time I was crying in the corner. After those talks I realized that my ten year old innocence was no longer existing in this world.
One week she went on vacation, though, so I couldn't follow her. I went walking around in the streets and saw the real truth of the world for my own eyes;stray dogs and cats, as thin as a toothpick, people laying out in the streets, asking for money and food. I saw an old man laying on a bench and I ran towards him. I shook his shoulder once or twice, but he wouldn't wake up, I started to cry because I thought that he was dead. Suddenly his head shot up and he screamed out, "Alice!"
I jumped back frightened, but he grabbed my arm. He looked me straight in the face with a wild expression in his eyes, and he stood up holding my hand tightly. His wild gaze faded as he looked at me closer and realized that I was a young girl. My eyes widened as he walked off, revealing a limp body laying on the bench. I looked away, tears growing in my eyes. My heart broke as I realized that death was what the world was completely made of. There could only be sadness, and pain, and death;there was no light in a world that was blind to its needy, hurtful to the weak. I hated it. I hated it so much. I just wanted to go to heaven, and live a peaceful eternity. I wanted Hannah.
Wait. Hannah!
My brain went a thousand miles per hour and realized that all I wanted was on Earth, and I would have to stay here until she joined me. I sighed to myself, and headed back home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Uggggghhhhh!!!!!
not a very good book, eh?
Sorry that this isn't very good, but thanks for reading!!
Love you guys!!! Byyyyyyeeeeee!!!!!!!