Camren • Undercurrents

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was in my work room, lost in my own world. I had my brush in one hand and a pencil through my hair. I was fiddling with new equipment and styles, not really minding the world around me I had a show in a few weeks and I only had a few pieces down. I had all my works to the side so I focused on making the set pieces that went with each. I hear someone enter the main door and the click clack of heals that followed into the living room. I hadn't shown my girls my art in a while and this event was meant to be a surprise, so I sprint to the door to the workshop before they could even get to open it. I step out to come face to face with a pair of brown eyes.

"Damn it, I was hoping to get a sneak peak." She says snapping her fingers and wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Well, you'll just have to wait like the rest." I say before planting a soft kiss on my girlfriend's lips. I pull away quickly and place my hands on either side of her waist. She pouts but gets the idea and lets her arms fall to her side. I walk over to my other girlfriend who sat pouting on the couch, dragging Camila away from the door to make sure she wasn't tempted to go in. Mila let's go of my hand to go towards the kitchen counter to grab a banana while I straddle Lauren on the couch. She had the cutest pout and her arms crossed and I try to snake my arms through it to make it unfold. When it wouldn't unfold I decidedly kissed her pout but it wouldn't falter. I kiss multiple times to have her smile shine through each time.

"Why such a grumpy pants?" I say making a voice and making her giggle. I hear Camila sit on one of the couches to the side and see her eating a banana. Lauren silently and child lay point to Camila with a pout and you look at Camila with a raised eyebrow. Camila gives an offended look and chews before swallowing.

"What did I do?" She asks looking at Lauren who had her arms crossed.

"She ate my waffle." She says in a childish tone but never breaking out of character. I look back to Lauren with a 'really' look and she just pouts to make her look innocent. I sigh and get up to offer her a hand.

"We are going to get you some waffles before the interview, Okay baby girl?" I ask and she smiles widely before standing up and giving me a huge hug. I pull away to look back to Camila who was now pouting.

"Don't you pout now, Lauren's hungry because you ate her waffle. That's on you." I say pointing a finger at her. She sighs and nods in defeat.

"Go change, babe, you smell like paint." Lauren says kissing my cheek. I walk towards the bathroom but turn around that face the two once more.

"Please don't go inside the workshop. It's a surprise." I say pouting and Camila and Lauren give me groans in response. I smile triumphant before going back to change. I wear a simple white off shoulder top and ripped skinny jeans. I put my hair up in a messy bun, since I had no time to fix it. I wear plain white sneakers and get out of the rom to find my girlfriends on their phones and beside one another on the coach. Lauren was the first to look at her eyes scanned my tanned body quickly and nudging Camila to look up as well. When the two pairs of eyes met my body, I did not mind it and walk towards the bowl I kept my keys in.

"Did you get dropped off here or are they still waiting out for us?" I ask not really faced by their eyes still scanning me. I cough to get their attention and Lauren was the first to answer.

"U-uhm yea, I mean no, I-I mean we got dropped off. So they aren't waiting. Well they are but not down stairs." Lauren says blushing They both stand up to walk towards me and I pinch my girlfriend's cheek before kissing it lightly.

"You're the cutest when you ramble." I say and turn towards the exit.  Walk towards the hall where the elevators are and hear my girls walking behind me.