Prologue | The Touch

Ye-ah's POV
Our last performance of the night, signal, had finally come to an end. Therefore we thanked the crowd that full of fans as we then quickly ran off stage so that the next group to would be able to perform.

Getting of stage I was a bit tired which made me a little unsteady with my heels on but still I tried to work it out somehow, even if they were killing my feet slowly.

When I finally was off stage, at least enough so that our fans couldn't see us, I decided that this was enough for tonight. I carefully tried to take of my shoes in the middle of the stairs.

Which caused me to fall down the few steps of stairs it was left. But I couldn't care less, backstage I really didn't have anyone to impress. Soon I felt a pair of strong arms around me.

I never had the chance to catch theit face but as soon they spoke I immediately knew who it was. I would never forget that voice.

"Woah, woah, woah. There. Everything okay?", Mark said with a smile and at the same time a worried expression.

Mark Tuan. Just like like me he was an idol in the boy group Got7 under the same label as me. I had known him for a few years already. I first met and got to know him while shooting the music video to their song, A.

I remember the scene clearly. JB, or Jaebum was supposed to try and flirt with me meanwhile Mark was supposed to get jealous and therefore walk up to me, take my hand and basically steal me from him. But he failed, over and over again. He got shy all the time.

After that I had never really spoken to him more than I necessary for work. I had never really tried to talk to him, I never had any intention to either. Even with his innocent boy image there were still rumors about him being in multiple relationships and as soon he got bored with his lovers he would leave them broken hearted.

"Sana, are you alright?", he asked once more and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Thank you", I say shyly with a pink tint appearing on my cheeks.

"I gotta go, better be on stage or our mangers will be mad. See you", he said with a smile as he then ran on stage meanwhile I headed to my members.

"What?", I said looking at the other girls who were whispering things

"You, Mark...", Jeongyeon teased me.

"Ahhh, stop it. It's nothing. Besides, you know I would never-", even though I said it loud I wasn't able to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

The other girls laughed at me when we walked to our lounge. We changed out of our performance coutfits and into our more casual and comfortable outfits. I didn't bother to take of my make up, I wore on stage. It was one of those days I didn't feel comfortable enough without it and was too lazy to do it all over again.

Soon sitting in the van with my members, I played some of todays events over all again in my head. Feeling the butterflies go crazy inside of me.

(A/N: Sooo, the prologue done. What do you think? Hope you enjoyed! )