2. On the Roof

~Some hours later at JYP building~

Sana's POV
I was looking at the girls while they were dancing, making sure they make no mistakes. Even though it hadn't been a long time since I last danced with them, I really missed it. We had fun doing it, laughing at each others mistakes as we tried to improve all the time.

The music stopped and I clapped, whistled and screamed pretending to be the crowd. They all had to catch their breath before any of them could say anything. I wasn't judging them, they had done the dance over and over again until everyone got it right and I approved. They all smiled Chaeyoung sat down on the floor beside me, with Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Sana-Unnie?", Tzuyu said and looked at me a little bit seriously and awkwardly.

"Yes Tzuyu? Everything okay?", I said in confusion.

"Hmm... What's going on between you two?", Chaeyoung interrupted.

"Me and Mark? What about us?", when those words left my mouth I grabbed every members attention because all eyes were on me

"While you were gone he asked about you?"

I looked at Nayeon and Mina who already knew, "Maybe he just wants to take care of everyone that's a part of JYP family, you know how he can be...", I tried lying. I didn't want them to find about the truth just yet.

Nayeon and Mina already knew, but I didn't want more people to find out. I saw how Nayeon and Mina gave each other a look that said "Ehh...", and I immediately got it that it was a little bit stupid.

Then there was a long awkward silence when everyone was to tired or confused to say anything, but after a while it broke by my phone ringing.

Mark's POV
We were just finished doing a live and we had a little break from our practice, I got out of the room because the boys were to loud. Or at least Jackson, BamBam and Yugyeom.

I took my phone my phone out of my pocket, looked at it for a while trying to make the difficult decision between calling her or not. But body didn't listen to my head and some second later I was calling her. After a short while she finally picked up.

"Hello?", me hearing her soft voice on the on the phone made me smile like and complete idiot.

"Hey", I replied with that huge idiot smile on my lips, "Can you meet me on the roof in five minutes? I wanna talk to you."

"Ehmm...Sure, why not?"

"Okay, bye", I hung up and went in our practice room again, "Guys I'm gonna be right back, just need to use the restroom", I then ran out and started running up the stairs to the roof. Luckily she wasn't there yet.

Sana's POV
I looked at my phone as he hung up. How rude, he didn't even let me say goodbye. I stood up, and made sure the skirt I was wearing was sitting right.

"I'm gonna be right back, I just need some fresh air", I said while walking out the room.

I then walked trough some corridors to get to the stairs that went to the roof, as I had gotten up half of them I was already tired. I guess I wasn't as recovered as I thought.

I took a little short break after the first half, and then went up the remaining half of them. When I got up Mark was already standing there in sweaty workout clothes admiring the view you could get from up here over the city.

"It's a beautiful view you get from up here", I said while giggling. By his reaction I could definitely tell that he hadn't noticed me coming up.

"Yes, you do", he said while his cheeks got this really light pink color.